• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Calar Team Christmas

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
With tibia 24/7 all exping haha cant belive go out to fammily or smth make x log from this fucking game till christmas its over

We all on full afk, you try to spam on forum, who is better?
Wigilia się skończyła, a ty szczochu na pasterke idź i poproś kogoś żeby Ci małpke kupił to się zajebiesz i na vt do 10 będziesz siedział bez spania __/

Even if our ppl were exping whole day still you are looking for a tibia/website to see what are they doing and you makes useless threds... so?

na jednego veziva drako z calarem sie lacza bo wpierdol ten albo ten dostanie...
a te nooby co hejtuja nawet przejac 2 min po tym jak leader padnie nie umieja tylko dzida ale twardo spamuja

slyszalem ze calar cos mowiles o kyrze lidowaniu ? ze co ze cos prowadziles? chcialem tutaj wyjasnic nie pamietam czy 70 czy 80~ lvl miales suple przynosiles i expiles chwile za to
pozdrawiam

marcin.

na jednego veziva drako z calarem sie lacza bo wpierdol ten albo ten dostanie...
a te nooby co hejtuja nawet przejac 2 min po tym jak leader padnie nie umieja tylko dzida ale twardo spamuja

slyszalem ze calar cos mowiles o kyrze lidowaniu ? ze co ze cos prowadziles? chcialem tutaj wyjasnic nie pamietam czy 70 czy 80~ lvl miales suple przynosiles i expiles chwile za to
pozdrawiam

marcin.
this is english forum not polaki forum get the fuck out

pozdrawiam

marcin.

I don't even know u but i think u are stupid. Calar never said that he leading on kyra... He was leading on Antica few weeks ago and its true... But he never said anything about leading on Kyra... Lol
And still i don't know you... And you talking about taking over? Probably if you are taking over you run into the bushes so what we are talking about?

Yes , 30 ppl on vent and 20 on full afk , it's easy :
1) open tibia
2) put full afk bot
3) go afk
spierdalaj siwek
does polish get you horny or something?
I don't even know u but i think u are stupid. Calar never said that he leading on kyra... He was leading on Antica few weeks ago and its true... But he never said anything about leading on Kyra... Lol
And still i don't know you... And you talking about taking over? Probably if you are taking over you run into the bushes so what we are talking about?
It's Marcin, how do you not know? :(

Dec 25 2013, 02:32:49 → Dec 25 2013, 04:13:58
Good veziv, you are piece of shit

Ładnie siwek się bawisz, zbłaźniłeś się jak chuj chyba teraz

ITS CHRISTMAS GUYS WHY ARE YOU PLAYING TIBIA GUYS LOOK AT VEZIV GUYS!!!!!! HE DIDNT LOG IN DZET?????????? NIE ZNAM

Back