• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@calar

Blejzerozy its guy from old times trust me :) he was playing with us on albania/eloth/ so please murarz STFU this guy saying fucking true calar invited u on shadowcores bcse u nosic mu poty na plecach z butla w dupie

Huhauhau so what? Everybody should lick his foot's like you only because he gived softs on albania with you? LoL

So Veziv, you're saying that Stake/Aiven/Averion/Mertaqs/Sded and Gaan want's to join you? but you don't want them? this is pure bullshit. Just to make it clear about shadowcores, I won't join shadowcores because simply I won't have people cuz majority of us don't want to play on ot where we get trapped by 20 stupid monkeys. I got 300 ek there so if lunarforce is 100% dead [I hope not] I will just join Maslana or I'll speak with Sebobz and join Spectum.
kinda laughed when i saw this, if they wanted to join he would invite them the very same second half his team backstabbed / hacked him 200 times but they can still join xD

kinda laughed when i saw this, if they wanted to join he would invite them the very same second half his team backstabbed / hacked him 200 times but they can still join xD

now veziv will never msg u again on fb to join him :(

Supermohamed where i saying i Sded stake and all can join me?

im not crying I saying only u invited all of them so stop crying about fights becouse its hard :)

Back