• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team ~Caldeum~

Well i would be glad to have you Marcinek in my team , It will take me to much time to make it it all by myself :p So im looking for an experienced guy that can help me, Ofcourse not for free.

No, Im not in habibas team, but I doubt I will join this one too.
I dont really have time to script, not even have time to compile server for testings ^^

Schreib mir doch ma Zurück ...
Und was is mit dem angebot dass ich dir so nebenbei immer helfen kann

~ What about my advice to help you at times I dont have to do something for the other ot ~

I was born in Poland but i live in Germany so i can speak german aswell polish.

Sascha, hör auf mir ständig egern welche blödheiten zu schreiben, es reicht einmal. Wie gessagt ich warte auf den Brief. NC

Added 75 Npc's which were missing -.-

Currently Stats: 475 NPC's

So now im gonna be inactive since i got alot of work ^^, Making the scripts for all these Npcs will take me a while.

So be patient and wait for news ^.-

this is a Example of Emilurs webdesigning
Note: Its just the beginn and he made it in some Minutes ^^
caldeumyq3.jpg

It doesn't make us even a bit jealous, or you think you're cool, every body can just speak like, I'm cool, I can get a super web in 2 min, whats the different between 2 min, and 2 days, rofl, even tho, I bet it took you, or who ever made it 1 day+, and you're just a liar.

p.s its not even nice.

Back