• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Call of Duty 5: World at War - Free PC Beta!!!!

You still play? The clan I'm in is one of the best in UO, maybe you could come over :p

@all

CoD4 ftw

Just look at the gfx

shot0189_h61h30.jpg

Actually, CoD 5 graphics are better... :p

The graphics engine is further developed. ^^

Yes but WW2 is major fail so I don't really play it since I'm personally interested in modern warfare only... golden ak47<3 :3

hey zniC! How do you convert weapons into golden mode? o_O I love the ak47 plus Desert eagle but I can't find out how to get them to golden. :S

@ontopic -
My computer sux for CoD4 and CoD: WaW so I'm going to buy it for PS3 like I did for CoD4 when I travel to US(About 2 weeks from now :p) so I until then I can't really say which one is better

hey zniC! How do you convert weapons into golden mode? o_O I love the ak47 plus Desert eagle but I can't find out how to get them to golden. :S

@ontopic -
My computer sux for CoD4 and CoD: WaW so I'm going to buy it for PS3 like I did for CoD4 when I travel to US(About 2 weeks from now :p) so I until then I can't really say which one is better
Complete all weapons challenges for a specific class, lets say assault, and you get the golden ak 'skin'.

Yes but WW2 is major fail so I don't really play it since I'm personally interested in modern warfare only... golden ak47<3 :3

Yeah, soon it will be like Cod 6: Cave men
You throw stones at eachother and get eaten by dinosaurs.

Yeah, soon it will be like Cod 6: Cave men
You throw stones at eachother and get eaten by dinosaurs.
No no, cod6 will be Modern Warfare 2. rox

but your suggested concept sounds interesting

Back