• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Call of duty Ghosts - Discussion and Screenshot Thread

Cinara

Cinara Owner!
Reaction score
call-of-duty-ghosts-wallpaper-1.jpg
do you like this game? please tell me what you think of the game, thank you

Yeh, CoD can gladly take my money every year, I don't mind buying the game's seeing as BIG playerbase & all my friend's play it.

+ I love me some search and destroy + the new tags+S&D, looks nice.

Yeh, CoD can gladly take my money every year, I don't mind buying the game's seeing as BIG playerbase & all my friend's play it.

+ I love me some search and destroy + the new tags+S&D, looks nice.
agreeed

I will for sure buy it and im very excited ^^ I prefer cod over battlefield genre because i dont like bigass tanks and ships and shit i like infantry war

Stopped Playing CoD properly after MW3, CoD4 is still easily the best imo. I won't be buying the game but will probably watch some videos of it.

View attachment 22746
do you like this game? please tell me what you think of the game, thank you
yes i like it so much it is very interesting game of my life ever

and i also have some screen shots look at that once
939217_20070711_640screen001.jpg

Call+of+Duty+Modern+Warfare+3+XBOX360-STRANGE2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

thank you

what a useless post. battlefield is shit in my opinion as it has tanks,aircrafts etc i like infantry wars where everything is fair etc u cant go a ground unit vs a huge tank like in shitty bf4 ^^

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Back