• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Call of Duty: Ghosts

R

Runes

So the teaser for the new COD game was released and I just stumbled upon it. Check it out and let me know what you think!

[video=youtube;SQEbPn36m1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQEbPn36m1c[/video]

Fuckin hate how they never give us as much maps as I would like.. & hate there recycling!

Having said that can't wait till it comes out I'll purchase it.

CoD sucks in general, I can almost guarantee they haven't updated their engine or anything.
Perhaps a few different things here and there but the graphics will be just as shit and probably some of the same buildings/rubble from
the other CoD games.

Battlefield, Halo > COD

They are starting to go down hill just like real tibia; I think they hired some CIPSoft employees. Seems legit, won't play though.

They will still outsell all them games you listed about Pero :D

People like the pace & style of CoD, it's easy to say .. they are ok. But they are breaking sells records each and every year.. seem's to me more and more fans :D

I agree with the engine and graphics remaining same.. I always thought they should of remained with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and just update the maps n such~ instead of putting a new one out every Nov.

oh crap! I always promise myself after buying a cod game that I wont buy the next one because they are all just bullshit! But I can bet I will buy this one aswell :/

Probably the most boring trailer I've ever seen

Idk i bought mw2 sold it after a week. Bought mw3 sold it after a week. Its been no different to mw1 and i got bored.. Never bought black ops, never will.
Tbh cod has lost its appeal to me. I dont want a game that is pure multiplayer, i like the campaigns.. All they are doing now is relaunching the same game but edited slightly to a new location.

Though saying that - there arent many alternatives battlefield imo lacks atmosphere (maybe if the volume of cod players played it) but i wont be buying that again either..

Back