• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Redemption Single Player Trailer

TILFen

Reaction score
[video=youtube;AdKgDVruHfo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdKgDVruHfo&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

OMFG! Still buying BF3 tho. Mw3 uses graphics and animations from mw2. I played BF3 Beta that shit is crazy!

And looks like Cp. Price is back with his hat :D

which one is more fun in multiplayer though? I tried bf3 beta but people looks like cartons and shit. is mw not fun online?

which one is more fun in multiplayer though? I tried bf3 beta but people looks like cartons and shit. is mw not fun online?

Battlefield 3 by far.

Watch in HD.
[video=youtube;9UwOrl036_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UwOrl036_A[/video]
Cartoon, eh?

If you want MW3 multiplayer. Buy MW2. The only thing you are going to miss are 2 new weapons.

If you want MW3 multiplayer. Buy MW2. The only thing you are going to miss are 2 new weapons.

And more weapons, better shadows, better light effects, tons of different weapon customizations, maps, DLCs, new features, new clan features and much more.

And more weapons, better shadows, better light effects, tons of different weapon customizations, maps, DLCs, new features, new clan features and much more.

Nope. Only new weapons and little features. Nobody gives any attention to the light effects and shadows

I'm really curious for the MW3 multiplayer, I hope it is better than MW2, a bit more skill-requiring.

And I think I like Call of Duty multiplayer a bit more than Battlefield 3 (after playing beta), because you sometimes spawn next/in-front of an enemy, recoil is more annoying and I'm just not so good at it xd

I'm really curious for the MW3 multiplayer, I hope it is better than MW2, a bit more skill-requiring.

And I think I like Call of Duty multiplayer a bit more than Battlefield 3 (after playing beta), because you sometimes spawn next/in-front of an enemy, recoil is more annoying and I'm just not so good at it xd

It depends if you spawn on a squad mate. :)

Bf3 is more realistic. MW3 will be pretty same playing style as MW2

It depends if you spawn on a squad mate. :)

Oh aight didn't know that, thank you :)

Bf3 is more realistic. MW3 will be pretty same playing style as MW2

It sure is more realistic, but if you change from CoD to BF it is difficult to get the same streaks :( but I'll get used to that :p
Also love the huge maps, the vehicles (not added yet but in previous games they were great) and the amount of online players (in full game)!

It's a shame that I can only play it at my friends house :(, because my Xbox 360 console is banned (I'm a cheap-ass xd), but I'm really considering to buy a PS3 when I have the money :)

Oh aight didn't know that, thank you :)

It sure is more realistic, but if you change from CoD to BF it is difficult to get the same streaks :( but I'll get used to that :p
Also love the huge maps, the vehicles (not added yet but in previous games they were great) and the amount of online players (in full game)!

It's a shame that I can only play it at my friends house :(, because my Xbox 360 console is banned (I'm a cheap-ass xd), but I'm really considering to buy a PS3 when I have the money :)

Buy a PS3 so you and I can kick some ass!

I dislike BF3 because of the multiplayer, I think it just sucks. You have more health than you do in MW3, you don't get killed instantly, there's no reality factor.
This gives people more time to run away like fuckin' pussies. MW3 is still king, whether you like it or not.

So, to those that think BF3 is more realistic, shut the hell up.

I read an article a couple of weeks ago and DICE said that the health problems won't be like that in the actual game.

The battlefield beta is like a 3 month old build i think if i recall a video properly, i've always been more a fan of Modern warfare games instead of battlefield, but Peroxide pre-ordered BF3 limited edition so ill be playing it, and i guess he'll be playing my skyrim ;o ,,|,,

Weapon attachments :eek: and i pay attention to the lighting effects haha

Back