• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Call of Duty OtServer

Betoo

Centurion OT Chaos Era
Reaction score
Call of Duty TEAM!
Welcome otland readers..

I have been thinking on a great idea, and I wanna share it with you, and hopefully you wanna join me and the team to create this epic server..

Its a war pvp server. Based on the game Call of Duty

Server will have the maps, weapons and perks used on this game
Some gameplays I been thinking they can be implemented to the game:
--Exp Winning Games(Online Modes):
------search and destroy
------head quaters
------free for all // Team deadmatch
--Fun Games(Solo or Duel Modes)
------Campain(Includes Coopplaying)
------Duel Arena.

Weapons will be sorted in 4 Groups, containing around 4 weapons each group:
----SMG
----Asault Weapons
----Sniper Rifles
----Shutguns
Note: Each gun will have an amount of Amunnition and Weight(this will make player faster or slower)

Also you will be able to choose, between some secundary weapons. Mostly Guns.

Well msg me or post here!!!
Looking For:
-Secundary Mapper(-)
-Lua Codder(-)(-)
-Spirte Editor(-)(-)
Optional
-C++ Coder(-)

Yours Betoo

Last edited:
an FPS game, into a 2D shitty computer game?
do u have sprites or anything?

i already started mapping stuff.. i got a really cool idea for what i want..
for the scripting and spriting stuff, thats why im asking for a team. i need help to make this cool idea into a real one!

but well if you played or play cod,
you must know:
Tujaine, Tunissia from cod2
Crash from cod 4 modernwarefare
those are the ones that are finished.(its kind of hard since my xbox is at another room from my computers

put your xbox in the same room as your pc :p
it's what my brother does.

Crash would be interesting to see in a 2d game, how would u make the crashed helicopter though?

well i made it with random trees, that further on they will change on the sprites update.
is your brother working on a cod ot?

the problem with the maps, is that they got hills, and its hard to make them. but im trying to to them flat, and stay with little ramps. but im starting to create my own cities, and stuff

i just edited the post so that people could learn more about the project, come on!
please join

@Betoo, the C++ Coder position is a very important job if you want a maintained and non-bugged website, along with some features in a custom client or server =)

Who asked you if you liked it?.. Really dont come here and say stupid things.

Collz, what do you think, will this be a good server?

Sorry, but no. There are many different attempts to create servers like this, and they never ever get finished. I doubt this one will be finished.

well i been mapping, and i have started with the weapons, the server is taking good steps, the problem is that i cant find a spriter, and a codder to make the events. but im putting all my work into it. and i hope it gets finished.

How are you going to make snipers work if the client only supports a 7x7 viewing range? :p

Back