• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Calling anyone who wants to learn to Script or Map. :)

Vatriot

Westeros Online
Reaction score
Hello, OTLand! I've been unofficially involved in this community since Tibia was in 8.1. I never really had an account here until recently, anyways. OpenTibia was what got me into liking development by seeing all the wonderful and unique creations people have! So I wanted to give back to this Community. I am extending an offer to anyone who wants to learn to map or code a position on a project! We are accepting all skill levels, from Novice to Expert! Here are some details :)

What will you be doing? You will be learning how to code with hands-on experience and ability to see your codes or map come to live, during your time learning you will start by writing very basic codes, that will match your skill level (Either Lua or CS, CPP). We provide lessons and give you assignments, Once the assignment is complete we will look at it and tell you where you went wrong or right :)

What do you get out of it? You will be getting free education and hands-on experience! You will be able to see your creations come to live in a real game setting :) You will also be apart of a very big project that you can put your name on!

We are also asking for more advanced scripters, mappers and artists to become apart of this and help teach :)

If you would like to become apart of this feel free to message me on here or on discord
Victor#1078

Hope to see this workout :)

Back