• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cal's server

It's going to be big :). Since I'm the only person working on it, it will be a while before it's finished.

I like the last picture, kinda cool somehow.

Here are some previews of a server I've been working on in my spare time.

Suggestions and comments are appreciated, though I don't really care to hear about the one blade off grass that's not in the right spot, because when making a map this big with this many details there are always going to be some small mistakes.
More screenshots to come later.

Current minimap
29c7u6v.png

Fourth floor of the depot
dpixwi.png

Doing some exploring
e8h.png

Trying to cross Lerrak's bridge
mkukwp.png

Wandering through a forest
2iij43d.png

looks grear
the bridge is best

Nope, I don't like it at all. It has teleports, the depot is looking like a frickin' roxxor server. The second picture (the bridge) you've used the boat ropes in such a horribly wrong way you can just see right away it's not sitting perfect, but it's a little bit loose from some side. And I don't like the djungle. You don't mix Rain Forest grass (djungle) with regular grass. Because a djungle is moistury W/E i can keep going all day you get 2 out of 10.

Would of been nicer to you and maybe lied if you didn't vote on my poll saying my map sux. When I'm a thousand times better mapper then you're?

Also forgot to add, for the love of god, it's so obvious you've just spammed the doodad brush in the last picture.

Also if you look closely on the bridge, the ropes are going trough the mountain. You are so fail.. hail your 20 players map with 1000x exp rate

Would of been nicer to you and maybe lied if you didn't vote on my poll saying my map sux. When I'm a thousand times better mapper then you're?

Disagree, Cal has a lot more imagination than you and your mapping is just like everyone elses, it's nothing new, Cal has his own style and is origional using his own ideas and maps how he wants to.. If anything you should have said "Cal you're 1000x better mapper than me"

Nope, I don't like it at all. It has teleports, the depot is looking like a frickin' roxxor server. The second picture (the bridge) you've used the boat ropes in such a horribly wrong way you can just see right away it's not sitting perfect, but it's a little bit loose from some side. And I don't like the djungle. You don't mix Rain Forest grass (djungle) with regular grass. Because a djungle is moistury W/E i can keep going all day you get 2 out of 10.

Also forgot to add, for the love of god, it's so obvious you've just spammed the doodad brush in the last picture.

Also if you look closely on the bridge, the ropes are going trough the mountain. You are so fail.. hail your 20 players map with 1000x exp rate

the one and only thing i agree with you that makes this map not likable to me is the teleports. I dislike tp rooms n such with a passion. And yeah, i guess also that he uses doodad a bit too much with the green nature.
and now, i will go against you in a very rude way just because cal didn't do shit to you whereas you just came out of nowhere and acted a real f*ing jerk.
Yes, you can mix the two grasses if you know how to do it properly. no, cal may not have done it well, but doesnt mean theyre not supposed to be mixed.

"Would of been nicer to you and maybe lied if you didn't vote on my poll saying my map sux."

1) so you're saying that if someone votes badly on YOUR poll that YOU made, you're gunna hate them and totally shit criticize their thread? Isnt that totally pointless against the reason of making a damn poll?
2) also saying that you would lie to someone about their mapping just cuz they rated your [not good mapping] thread as good mapping? Least we know now not to take any of your replies into account, because for all we know theyre just lies [btw, i know you're gunna probably say on my mapping thread that its sucks mapping cuz i was rude to you and because i voted your 3 useless screenies as bad]

"When I'm a thousand times better mapper then you're?"
can someone say LOL?!
dude, no, Cal may not be the greatest mapper, but holy shit if you think you're actually so much better than him, you gotta wash out your eyes man. To be honest he has much more creativity than you, especially his desert town totally owns your 3 boring screenies. (PS: I really hope your city isnt all just boxed houses with random banners hanging on em, cuz then it would really suck like a load of crap [as how it is so far])

"You are so fail.. hail your 20 players map with 1000x exp rate"
Coming from a person who voted on their own poll and is the only one who thinks its ohsogreat? Please. Wake the f* up. You're just making yourself look like a totally dick.
either way, 10 bucks says that if both of your guys' servers actually get done n opened, Cal will definitely have way more players than you.

@Emma, OK.

Didnt bother reading your post but whatever. I'm just to lazy after reading the third row..

I don't have any new screenshots right now. I just want to clarify that this isn't a teleport server. The teleport you see in the depot makes you a citizen of that town. The server rates will likely be 1 - 2x exp.

Thanks for the comments and thanks for bumping my thread, Tauku.

@Tauku

Wow. You only saw 1 tp and its already a TP map?!
OMG

Then Cipsoft map is Teleport map too?

@thread

OMG! GIMME ORC ARCHER PLX
LOOKS LIke he took the crossbow from the mino archer :(

Last edited:
I'm still slowly adding to the map. No new screenshots right now because I haven't set up a test server on my new computer yet.

But here's part of the updated minimap for anybody who cares.

33ubpk0.png

Back