• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

calva anyone?

dusieqq

mam hajsu jak lodu
Reaction score
looking for team or few people i can play with, server dosent matter as long as its open pvp, hardcore pvp can be too.
the only thing i require from you is that you are not using bots.

Magnificantly how we nowadays have great graphics games and mmos and shit however we keep returning to tibia. Alot of people such as myself always come back to tibia, because the new mmos are lacking smth i dont know :p
Not this time unfortunately brah :) will be there prolly next time.
Good Luck :)

it's just nostalgia man, if i would play ultima/runescape same long as tibia, i would be returning to it also.

Haha, yea ; )
Ithought about playing shadowcores recently but when i browse le forums the community p****** me off :/

Last edited:
and also the reason why people keep playing it is that all mmo is shit now, there are classes but every class is independent 90% of the game which is imho shit

started on calva
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Going for pvp, huh?
Hope ya got prem ; ;D

yeah once i decide what to play ill get it and 1kk ;P

For th kk i can recommend you PunktG :)

hum i found cheaper offert than his :p it's via paypal so i can always do chargeback

Back