• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Calva] Path of exiled.

dusieqq

mam hajsu jak lodu
Reaction score
Hi ive started to play on Calva, it's Hardcore pvp world, ill post some screenies and storyline :)

My dearest journal.

After leaving home called rookgaard ive ventured into the wilds, slain many beasts and my eyes seen places parents used to scare me off when i was youngster. Citizens once caring and cheerfull became cold, very cold. All they cared was money, i couldnt but had to bear it im child no more, thus ill have to overcome everything, even exilement and... lonelines?

kzvb.png

Once i've finished my training elders came upon me during sleep, ive seen people killing each other, armies of unspoken evil venturing in the world and... very few humans that faced them and survived. Once i woke up trembling and in cold sweat ive realized ive seen my father in one of the visions... sadly he was here no more, he died and nobody knows where his feets touched the plane of earth...
After telling the dream to village elder he sent me off with grim voice telling me to venture trough the world, to seek knowledge and power, but what about my mother? when i asked he merely looked upon me... Your mother died with your father, you are a kid of our dark stories... A child left alone, once it happens the world will have to face evil, evil that was here before humans. Phorphecy child, you have to leave and become powerfull...

So i did, when i faced an ancient oracle something happend, ive heard words out of nowhere these words were calm and voice was so peaceful and charming it made me dizzy... When the next time i opened my eyes ive been somewhere else! What in the earth happend!
I've been send on some weird island, ive met here suprisingly neat people, they all wanted me to listen them out but the time was crucial for me, i had to become strong i had to acquire knowledge about my past and my parents. I asked capitan of the ship if i can get out of here, he looked at me and told, come back when ur ready boy...

kblc.jpg

Couldnt persuade him, nor knocking him down would give me a thing, i decided to walk around the island, ive faced four of weird people talking about powers, strenght, agility and mother earth it all was new to me what does it mean? Do i have to choose a path i will walk? I think it seemed so, every of those asked me if i wanted to become one of the like, i had to think about it and decided i will follow arcane path, this was i think the best choice for me, but... was i really a sorcerer? Ive never even seen any untill now, after short introduction and showoff i wear a sorcerers cloak, ive recived new equipment, the most important as he said was my wand, it will channel my power to send magical burst of energy into desired position. Happy from my new powers and abilities i went down the big basement to test my newly acquired powers... what will come next? It's a story for another day...

xfbf.jpg

Good luck mate :)
Id recommend you another world though.
Calva is not a lot population and only features 6 guilds all not seeming to be made for english speaking players :/

After some time lurking torough basement, my new master came to me and told me that my time come, he is now certain that i have what it takes to become really powerfull, who knows maybe someday we will meet again, who knows. As he casted me away i went to boat asking for travel, instead Capitan Kurt pointed me to the chest. Ive found mysterious glowing crystal and a leafelet. Did someone expected me? I have to make sure and investigate it now or never.

2bsl.png

Cities on mainland are sure big and rich looking, for some time i had no idea what is where until i started to ask everyone that ive meet, after a while i got the ropes and was able to venture trough town called Venore without feeling of begin lost, once ive been trough it i went to the local temple and used the stone. I was drained into the blue portal and in the next second i was in some wooden building.
Charos approached me and told that he will set the teleporters to the city of my desire, as he would expect me! but oh fool me, ofcourse he expected me, waited for my come the same way as this shiny gem itself. I've set them to the unknown city called Port Hope, let's hope the name of it will be accurate to my toughts...

sx7f.jpg

After joining adventurers guild i noticed a thing changed, upon it i recived large amount of money from a stranger that came from nowhere... with this money i could live a peacefull life, no fighting, no risking life just marriage and a field...

cqsr.png

Yeah dreams away I had to find my parents i had to know the truth if not this i would probably become empty shell and regret it by my whole life. But first things first, time to become stronger...

886j.png

gp7y.jpg

overall progress:
5 lvl ups
3 mlvl ups
23 pots used
6,5 life ring used
1 task point acquired​

Last edited:
haha just got randomly pked xD
went down while i was searching music on youtube :D

Capture.JPG

eheh this guy came from polish forum ive posted on, he came to kill me twice for god know reason what xD he tried to prove me something which is beyond my imagination :p
Untitled.png

Last edited:
this hunt was pretty crazy, i had all of this shit on me and been talking on skype xD
almost died cuz poisons blocked me but managed to fight it out.
20lv 21ml

14yh.png

xD

hxwj.png

yc79.jpg

Last edited:
im busy inrl so i cant pg that much, here are latest screens:
adv.jpg
itm.JPG
noobtems.JPG

and a bonus stats from latest lol games :p
Capture.JPG
(on the end of both games, only my adc had more money than i did) :D

okay so tarantula tasks are finished, sadly no terra hood dropped :<, now im moving on to svar in order to hunt some mammoths as i don't really feel for carniphila tasks cause i just hate how the jungle is overspamed with shit mobs.

ive made a little of a progress, here are pics, the loot is simply all i got from crocs and tarantula tasks :)

wq5s.jpg

sorry for no huntin screenies but always happend too much to do screens :)

77ym.png

sadface is sad because it got hurt ;_;
gjqf.png

newest max hit from single spell ;P
7ev3.jpg

getting stronger
f037.png

and more stronger
hlh9.png

jumped from 30 to 32 in one and half hour.
average exp 45 k/h
max exp 58 k/h
wasted 140 mana pots and 3,5 life ring
earned nothing as always (dont care)

did awesomely big waste but made it to 33 in less than 40 minutes. Now i can start doing mlvl with magic walls and stuff :D
8gx4.png

wasted over all 140 mana pots and reached new highscore of 65k/h and average 54k/h

i already made like 4 new people to join me, they still on beggining but hopefully they do good.

anywayz 35 ml :>

SUMMARY: IM FUCKING IDIOT.

haha :D i was exping on tyrsung for like a week or so and i just found out there is underground part of it, im so dumb of not finding it out i can't describe it how much xD anyway it happend to be fucking hardcore exping there, 4-7 giants at once, i had to spam gfb and exuras in order to survive and few times hit red hp :D on way out i ran out of potions and survived only because i had stealth ring with me (giants dont see invisibles). Also i got a nice drop from the very beggining of todays exp. i went for "workout" before real exp to small bandit camp on tyrsung and guess what. From the only one Hunter that spawns there i got Deer trophy which price starts from 30k on my world, then in the undergrounds found some mini quest which gave me skeleton decor and shard. Over all i did around 25k profit with counting in mana pots waste ;)

Screenshots and highscores.

Loot:
nwux.png

10g7.png
the real hh was 74,2k/h but couldnt catch it. Average exp 64k/h, max 74k/h.
69fb.png
again, real hh was 266 but couldnt be bothered to make ss just for this 2 dmg more (vis lux dmg)
ofti.png

Ive got one more hour left so maybe ill try to get 35 but dont promise anything.

Two questions: What average exp/h could i get on earth elementals?
Would you want me to post some vids from exping? :)

Back