• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CAM for Otclient

Carlos Vampeta

Banned User
Reaction score
I never found anything related to it, has it gone somewhere?
I found neither people selling this function

well.... i got the exe too so it works but i cannot make source editions :/ to add new things

well.... i got the exe too so it works but i cannot make source editions :/ to add new things
exe as well, show the module to people, because I find it difficult to operate a cam module for otclient without the source to implement

well i can tell you that in fact its possible i have the same encipher / decipher with the key that nostalrius was using few months ago so i can encrypt decrypt it to use for my own purposes just changing the ip and faking the protocol in my server, the problem is, as you said that i cannot make source editions or if i use another otc exe the cam module wont work so it's very limitated

there is the module(i will delete the file after a day) , i can't share i mean i wont share xD the encipher / decipher or otc exe that works with these modules
enjoy @chupaescadatri

Last edited:
well i can tell you that in fact its possible i have the same encipher / decipher with the key that nostalrius was using few months ago so i can encrypt decrypt it to use for my own purposes just changing the ip and faking the protocol in my server, the problem is, as you said that i cannot make source editions or if i use another otc exe the cam module wont work so it's very limitated

there is the module , i can't share i mean i wont share xD the encipher / decipher or otc exe that works with these modules
enjoy @chupaescadatri
Interesting, so it only works with the executable of nostalrius, otherwise, with so many changes, ty

Interesting, so it only works with the executable of nostalrius, otherwise, with so many changes, ty
yep only with nostalrius exe .. but anyway i can add editions to modules my otc looks so different than theirs as you can see in the picture below
359kwX0.png

the limitations are the possible source updates

Last edited:
yep only with nostalrius exe .. but anyway i can add editions to modules my otc looks so different than theirs as you can see in the picture below
359kwX0.png

nice work
I understood, I'll try to find out something.

359kwX0.png

My old helmet and armor sprites. Stolen. Cool.

Back