• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cam System 10.98 (TFS 1.3)

Lyu

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OTLand, I'm new here in the forum, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Lyu and I'm a Programmer. A few weeks ago I developed a very interesting and advanced level system, I'm talking about the Cam System, a system that collects packets during gameplay and forms a recording from that moment, where you can watch this recording as many times as you like, as a replay, however the system is limited for study and curiosity purposes only. I do not recommend using it on your server, as it is limited, it is also running inside TFS and it may weigh, since I did not have time to optimize it and create a server of its own just to watch the recordings. It is also not serialize/deserialize in files.CAM, it is saving to memory. Again, do not use, just study the main functionality of the system.

Sorry my english xD

You can access the Cam System code here: Cam System 10.98 (https://gist.github.com/Lyuzera/62bd5e635cb1d0fade73acc7cfa063b4)
You can download source with can incluse too in attach files. (I used the latest version of forgottenserver-master)

To start a new recording, use /replay start
To stop a recording and save it, use /replay stop

To watch it, logout of your account and in the login window, put accountname empty and password put replaylist.

Example Video:

Attachments

Last edited:
I like the concept of this feature, but as you said, saving replays on memory is overkill. I would save the records in a single .txt file.

I like the concept of this feature, but as you said, saving replays on memory is overkill. I would save the records in a single .txt file.
Yes, saving in memory is not cool, so I explained that it is not recommended to use for real. It's more for other programmers to understand the core functionality of such a system.

compile everythink good, I get info

22:00 The recording has started.
22:00 The recording has stoped.

but after write password replaylist is message Failed to get message :/

You mention not really supported for live servers, just recordingcams, but still very internesting as a tibicam alternative, but server side.

I'll definitely check this out.

Hey @Lyu
do you do anything else in this topic?
Your github isn't working.
If you left the topic, maybe give the nicknames of people you know and work on the topic of Cams
Regards :]

Back