• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

can any one help me to get script show top 5 frags at my map

starahmed57

Banned User
Reaction score
can any one help me to get script show top 5 frags at my map all 3 minute show top 5 frags at server account manager

131.gif

I'll try to translate: He wants a kind of script for the 5 top fraggers, with 3 minutes refresh/update time on the website... Or something like that.

Is that right?...

Tell us what account manager are you using (modern, znote, gesior, etc.)

Oh, for your map... That sound kind of hard.. Maybe some source editions and not sure if you have to inject dlls to your tibia client or altern with OT Client (and maybe also make source editions on you OT Client)...

I have no idea how to do that but at least now we know exactly what you want...
Remember to leave you TFS Version incase someone comes to help :)

Oh, for your map... That sound kind of hard.. Maybe some source editions and not sure if you have to inject dlls to your tibia client or altern with OT Client (and maybe also make source editions on you OT Client)...

I have no idea how to do that but at least now we know exactly what you want...
Remember to leave you TFS Version incase someone comes to help :)
your reaching

and why is this request in maps?

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant write arabic at keyboard hahahha :D

i want this script
20:54 Top 5 fraggers online:
1. Harasser - 2925 frags
2. Rose Draco Malfoy - 2278 frags
3. ROSE Gird Koja - 1707 frags
4. [ROSE] Striker - 1674 frags
5. El Laeeb - 1542 frags

for my server

can any one give me this script
20:54 Top 5 fraggers online:
1. Harasser - 2925 frags
2. Rose Draco Malfoy - 2278 frags
3. ROSE Gird Koja - 1707 frags
4. [ROSE] Striker - 1674 frags
5. El Laeeb - 1542 frags

You'll need to provide your TFS version and it might help to include your AAC as well so people will know what your database looks like since queries will be required.

The script he speaks of is this one, I've seen her in ots of war downloaded from the net, do not know whether it will work but try.

function onThink(cid, interval, lastExecution)

local str,top = "Top Frags\n",5

local query = db.getResult('SELECT `value`, `player_id` FROM `player_storage` WHERE `key`=19999 ORDER BY cast(`value` as DECIMAL) DESC;')
if (query:getID() ~= -1) then

k = 1

while true do

str = str .. "\n " .. k .. ". "..getPlayerNameByGUID(result:getDataInt("player_id")).." - [" .. (result:getDataInt("value") + 1) .. "]"

k = k + 1

if not(query:next()) or k > top then

break

end

end

query:free()

end

return doBroadcastMessage(str)

end

## Sorry double post but i not find "edit" button in this post /\

<globalevent name="BroadFrags" interval="2000000" event="script" value="BroadFrags.lua"/>

Back