• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can anyone help me remove this motd?

WikiArk21

Reaction score
This motd appears every time I log on to the server, I've looked through all the folders and still can't find it. Does anyone have the slightest idea of where the script to be removed might be?

TFS 0.4 REV 3777 | Server 8.6

Attachments

Solution
From the image you posted, it looks like the function is 'doPlayerPopupFYI', which is probably in the 'creaturescripts' folder. So open it with a Visual Studio Code program and select your server folder. After that, type ‘doPlayerPopupFYI’ in the search field and you will see several results to help you locate it quickly. This program is good and really helps to find and solve problems.
From the image you posted, it looks like the function is 'doPlayerPopupFYI', which is probably in the 'creaturescripts' folder. So open it with a Visual Studio Code program and select your server folder. After that, type ‘doPlayerPopupFYI’ in the search field and you will see several results to help you locate it quickly. This program is good and really helps to find and solve problems.

Solution
Dude, thanks for the app tip. I found where it was, in a script with a different name. I would never be able to distrust the file, it helped me a lot!!!!

Back