• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

can anyone help me...?

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
So im trying to recover my real tibia account, i can not access the email but i can get a recovery key, the key will be sent to address on the account (wich is my address) im trying to find someone kindly to help me buy a recovery key, I can pay you back thursday (May 1st) cause i get checks then. Its only 5euro = $6.91 Usd, If anyone can help me it would be GREAT and i can pay you back in a couple days! I hope there are still nice people in this community...

P.S the only way i can pay you back is either giving you a gift card so you can buy yourself premmy or tibia gold. (around $10.00-$15.00 Usd)

Why do you not simply wait 2 more days for the 1st? It takes ages anyway till the recoverykey finally arrives in your inbox, so theres nothing to hesitate about...

I guess he wants to order now so he can back the account faster :D in 2 days is also a holiday in germany so cipsoft/post office won't work :D

I guess he wants to order now so he can back the account faster :D in 2 days is also a holiday in germany so cipsoft/post office won't work :D
In 2 days the easter holidays are about to end in couple states in germany and the recoverykey wont leave their outbox before next week anyway. :p

Why do you not simply wait 2 more days for the 1st? It takes ages anyway till the recoverykey finally arrives in your inbox, so theres nothing to hesitate about...

Actually doesn't take a long time, like 5 business days. I assume all CipSoft does is fax a copy of your R/key through to your local post office branch and then it's up to your post office to get it out to you. Doesn't take long at all :p

Actually doesn't take a long time, like 5 business days. I assume all CipSoft does is fax a copy of your R/key through to your local post office branch and then it's up to your post office to get it out to you. Doesn't take long at all :p

This is exactly what I assumed after getting mine the next day.

TO: TURKEY ( where i live )
Aprox. 18 hrs? ordered monday 03.30 am when i was drunk arrieved tuesday 6 pm [ i walked to the post office to pay my bills and they told me i had mail O.O ] p.s i dont normaly get mail from people and that thrill and excitement was so good i felt like i was gonna cry :D

i recommed you dont ask strangers to buy you something over the web not hating just saying.
but seriously dude its like 5 euro ? :L

Last edited by a moderator:
Back