• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can anyone host a..

dutchie1

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Proper 7.4 - 7.72 server
Highrate
Functional anti-bot client
Mature and fair staff
Without overpowered donations just (Access to djinns, rashid and a golden account).
No lags and a 100% prevent vs. DDoS attacks.

I just hope there anyone capable of doing this because I honestly lack the time and knowledge to create a server.

TYVM

Why highrate? All 7.4 highrates die in a week or so, been proven over and over again.

Why highrate? All 7.4 highrates die in a week or so, been proven over and over again.

Because lowrates barely gain players, especially given the fact that Medivia is online and soon Thronia will launch.

I can do it Pm me or talk here dude
im from chile and i got another good pc just for that..
regards

@Sych : Because there you can war in notime, I wouldnt even bother 2 highrates a month just level up 2 days and you can PK/War, I dont have alot of time to spend on a low-rate server because I have a fulltime job, soccer and other things to do so with a highrate I can actually enjoy old PVP instead of grinding for several weeks first which I personally dont enjoy.

@Felipe93 : I'm not looking for a hoster, if you did read the first post I stated I dont have the time and knowledge to make a server, But if I had the time I certainly would just buy a dedicated hoster.

Back