• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can anyone tell me who this is?

I though "gangsters" we'r out on the streets not sitting infront of their computer writing bullshit 24/7...
You are calling Rosengård for a ghetto?
Rosengård = a city dump where they put people like you in.
Now go around and keep playin 50-cent or whatever you are.

~Houndish

I though "gangsters" we'r out on the streets not sitting infront of their computer writing bullshit 24/7...
You are calling Rosengård for a ghetto?
Rosengård = a city dump where they put people like you in.
Now go around and keep playin 50-cent or whatever you are.

~Houndish

Actulay Rosengård is dangerous (if you're swedish). Tho the biggest gangs down in Skåne is located in the Center of Malmö and not in Rosengård. Now I'm talking about V**ek

and yes.. these gangs do use guns.

There've been a huge drug war going on in Malmö where alot of people were murderd.

Haha look at you flamin' biatch, haha must be painful too not be hot as me... Haha look at you skinny swe ass, woulda eat you fo breakfest boy... Punks like you pass by Rosengård sometimes, and trust me they nevah come back home yao ;)

Omigod, a wannabe-american-hood-*****, that's just hillarious! :D

@Vanderlay:
gratz, I bet you passed with a car, or hid ur self/ran.. w/e, next time you come holla at me I'll show you around ;)

Actulay Rosengård is dangerous (if you're swedish). Tho the biggest gangs down in Skåne is located in the Center of Malmö and not in Rosengård. Now I'm talking about V**ek

and yes.. these gangs do use guns.

There've been a huge drug war going on in Malmö where alot of people were murderd.

Seems like you understand sum... Even though media talks bs, but your good ;) Nice havin a brain on tihs thread xD

Last edited by a moderator:
^
I am the "gangsters"? How can 1 person become 2? Since your typin at this point of time "07.00" I bet your tired, and tryin' to be a smart-ass now isn't doin' well for you... pschhkayy

Why don't you make up some fake reasons to quit because your elfbot crack hasn't updated yet :thumbup:

Haaaaaaa? Me hef Elf'h, dear Lovheim (alex) gave me a acc :O, askkk plaxxzor :eek: , but juuuuu are no life try take lvl me no let u hehehehehe,
PS: How much % fat did u drop by makin this post? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

^
HAHA, YOU FEEL BAD FOR SOME1? Dude, isn't it past your bedtime, or do you even have computers in kindergarten? Lmfao... Your ball hair is longer than your c*c*k

Back