• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Can choose character and login on my ots

Skibka

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys ! I have small or big problem 50/50 xd

So... i login on my account in tibia and than i can't choose my character because i got Error : Connection refused. (10061) OTS IS ONLINE, and i have no idea what the hell hapened ... guys please help me fast as its possible

but i created another character and i still can't log in m8, and my friend can't login too ;/

and i've got another problem with professions ... i have no profession to choice on my webpage - goto : dakaots.eu O M G i hate this

Last edited by a moderator:
but i created another character and i still can't log in m8, and my friend can't login too ;/

Whether you make a new character position as a standard could be wrong and can set you every moment to create a character in a bad position ... check the positions of all the characters and see if they really log on to the normal ground otherwise sign up

and i've got another problem with professions ... i have no profession to choice on my webpage - goto : dakaots.eu O M G i hate this

just so you have set another acc ... download and copy the file Bring it near accountmanagment.php and paste into your acc and check if it works

przez translator jechałem :) sprawdź pozycje w bazie danych czy na pewno masz dobrą bo jeśli masz złą pozycje i respi cie na czarnym polu to sie nie zalogujesz :) i obojętnie czy stworzysz nową postać to ci nic nie da dopóki nie zmienisz standardowej pozycji która określa gdzie ma postać się pokazać po pierwszym zalogowaniu :) to chyba się zmienia w bazie danych tabela players i tam musisz zmienić każdej postaci standardowej osobno pozycje jaką chcesz czyli Rook Sample,Sorcerer Sample,Druid Sample,Paladin Sample,Knight Sample zmień im pozycje x y z :) i wtedy przy tworzeniu nowej postaci będzie cie logować na pozycji którą wpisałeś pod daną profesje

I te pozycje musze wejsc w główną mape otsa ?

zeby znalezc pozycje spawnu
pozycje sam sobie wybierasz wchodzisz w rme map edytor wybierasz jakies miejsce na mapce gdzie chcesz zeby cie respiło i na dole programu masz napisaną pozycje np x: 1000 y: 20004 z:7 i przepisujesz ją w pola x y z w bazie danych do standardowych postaci :)

niestety nie pomoglo bo nie mam bledu wrond position itp
po prostu nie moge sie zalogwac na POSTAC xd zmienilem pozycje nic nie dalo ;/

Use english in all part of forum.

You shold check your ip address in config, and options in there. "bindonlyglobal" should be false.

Back