• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can i run CS:GO?

Can i run CS:GO?

• Total voters

Ethrex

Reaction score
Hello, I wonder if i can play CS:GO on my laptop, I've played LoL (League of legends) with 60FPS all the time with skype but when i got one more program open like Spotify + skype + LoL it begins to lag. my computer is one: dell precision m4500 .

Thank you for your answers :)

UPDATE:
Here is my specs:

Graphic card:

Can i Run it? :

Last edited:
its too much for a laptop if its a notebook then its gonna lag, but if u close LoL ull be fine, and how long has it been with you? its all about the Ram, if ur on 4 you can't handle, what you want is i7 inter core laptop, if its i5 its prolly bec of that. might be wrong

Im not home right now so i cant look exactly what my specs are. but i think its 2GB or 4 GB ram

CS: GO Minimum Requirements:

Intel CPU: Dual-Core Pentium D @ 2.4GHz
AMD CPU: Dual-Core AMD Athlon 64 X2 @ 2.0GHz
RAM: 2 GB
NVidia GPU: NVidia GTX 200 or greater
AMD GPU: AMD HD4000 or greater
DirectX: DirectX 9
HDD Space: 4GB

FPS Verdict: 60 - 100.

CS: GO Reccomended Requirements:

Intel CPU: Quad-Core Intel Core i5 @ 2.66GHz
AMD CPU: Quad-Core AMD Phenom II @ 2.5GHz
RAM: 4 GB
NVidia GPU: NVidia GTX 500 or greater
AMD GPU: AMD HD6000 or greater
DirectX: DirectX 11
HDD Space: 4GB

FPS Verdict: 120 - 200+

I drunkenly bought CS:GO even though I have an office computer from 2005 with vista 32-bit. But all hail source cause that shit runs 150+ fps on this mighty beast.

Wow....well give it a try =) But...cmon its 2015 upgrade your PC to lateste haha

Dont got so much money for that now, also i dont want to buy it and then if it dont work i wasted money :/

Dont got so much money for that now, also i dont want to buy it and then if it dont work i wasted money :/
Think postive,,,if you buy it from Steam...you always got it there doesn't matter if you got this PC...maybe in future you buy a much better PC then you still got the CSGO game on Steam =)

You can run it with no problem. Might lagg sometimes so reduce the grapichs quality a little. I got a trash pc that runs it with major laggs. Its a pc with celeron processor. I usually only use it for tibia and development.

Well I guess this pretty much answers your question. Go ahead and buy thr game if you haven't and enjoy :)

Edit: reason you lagg when having more programs open is cause of the 4gb ram. I recommend having 8gb ram if you want to multitask. You can also just set the quality ingame much lower and run it in full screen.

Back