• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CAN I USE TFS BUILT IN visualStudio Without FORWARDING PORTS

Puhii

Reaction score
Hello, im jure and I have few questions. I decided to try opening my first ot servers. the 9.1 TFS mystic spirit was very easy. then I decided to build a tfs in visual studio And after 7 hours I did it. I wanted to launch it but it says that it cant connect to 127.0.0.1. I dont want to forward ports becuase there are huge owners of huge companies on this network... normally I connected to 127.0.0,1 on 9.1 tfs mystic spirit but now I says that I cant... I tried to create a database without forwarding ports but I didnt find the solution. Can somebody help me and tell if I am able to use this tfs without forwarding ports. Thanks. Jure

Port security is most likely the problem. I had a horrible time trying to stop Mcafee Virus Software. When you install security software they take over port guarding from windows. So, if your on some company network I got think its blocked. I understand you might not be able change this without getting fired. I don't know maybe tell them its a site to train you in programming and there give you a test server.

Back