• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can not find certain monsters

kribery90

Reaction score
Hi,

I've encountered an issue when starting my server (see picture).
I'm guessing its because I don't have said monsters in my data/monsters folder? I've used the search field in explorer and didn't find them anywhere in amongst the server files.

error.JPG

Can I find these files to complement my server with on this forum? When I find the files, is it just to add them to the monsters folder? I'm using TFS 1.2 client 10.98.

Help is much appriciated!

Last edited:
Solution
If you are using 1.2 then you better get your missing monsters through here and OFC after taking the files you have to add them to monsters.xml
The above is an update of this one as much as I remember, Which is originally based on TFS 1.2
Yeah you don't have the monster files in your data/monsters, How can we know where to find your files? Looks like those are monsters from Edron's hero fortress? You should write what server are you using and also client because some monster sprites might not work for your client.
Also when you add monster files you have to add the lines to monsters.xml

Last edited:
Yeah you don't have the monster files in your data/monsters, How can we know where to find your files? Looks like those are monsters from Edron's hero fortress? You should write what server are you using and also client because some monster sprites might not work for your client.
Also when you add monster files you have to add the lines to monsters.xml

I should've specified better, sorry.
I'm using TFS 1.2 and I've used the search field in explorer and didn't find the monsters. I was asking where on the forum I can find them. If they are applicable to the server version ofc.

If you are using 1.2 then you better get your missing monsters through here and OFC after taking the files you have to add them to monsters.xml
The above is an update of this one as much as I remember, Which is originally based on TFS 1.2

Solution
Back