• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can not leave Rookgaard, level too high (lv.19)

Sorry please, I am totally new to Tibia.
For hours I walked around the Island to find the exit before I found a tip at wiki.
So I have really totally no Idea how what to do now. :(

1: account made in dec of 2012 so you arn't "totally new" considering that was 7 months ago.

2: almost no one starts playing tibia on ots, atleast not in my experience.

3: there's a very clear pop up when you hit 8.

4: tibia wiki is a thing that should be used.

So sad....
I classified playing around for some days as "totally new" knowing, how time-expensive such games are.
However, I'll try to die several times or begin a new Char.
Thanks.

um... orcale is just north from rookgaard temple, go up for the stairs and then go to the room right of you, you will see an npc named "The Orcale", then you can do the normal thing all tibia makes their uber decision of life ;p

So sad....
I classified playing around for some days as "totally new" knowing, how time-expensive such games are.
However, I'll try to die several times or begin a new Char.
Thanks.

i suggest you create a new char. doesn't take too long to level to 8, especially if you hand over the equipment to the other character. plus, you get to keep a rookstayer.
anyway, tibia sucks, but that's just my opinion. you will get disappointed with community/bots amount.

Last edited:
um... orcale is just north from rookgaard temple, go up for the stairs and then go to the room right of you, you will see an npc named "The Orcale", then you can do the normal thing all tibia makes their uber decision of life ;p
That does not work with lv. 27 right now:
12:05 The Oracle: Sioxx, I CAN'T LET YOU LEAVE - YOU ARE TOO STRONG ALREADY! YOU CAN ONLY LEAVE WITH LEVEL 9 OR LOWER.

I did not understand why lower than lv. 9 :blink: that made no sense to me.
However...
I found Cave Labyrinths in the North of Rookgaard and hoped to find a Way through to the main World but...it's really hard to find and high Mobs are there too - and nobody knows if that works.
So I give up now and start a new Char.

Back