• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Can not log on to server, "temple position wrong", please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nufebe

Reaction score
Hey please help me! I've downloaded the forgotten server and I'm trying to replace the forgotten map in that server to my own map. And when I'm trying to log onto the server it says "Temple position is wrong. Contact the administrator.".

Error: "Temple position is wrong. Contact the administrator."

I have changed the temple coordinates in the config.lua but it still doesn't work. I'm using RME Map Editor and the Forgotten Server downloaded from OTLand. Also it's Tibia 9,6.

Please help me!

(And before you tell me to google, I've already done that and the results weren't helpful to me. If somebody would like to help a noob like myself I would be more then greatful, because I've played Tibia since year 2005 and I'm really passionate about this game and I would like to have my own server one day).

Did you created a fresh Character after changeing the config.lua? Or did you used a old Character ?

Because you need to Change the Temple Pos in phpmyadmin of your old Character before you can use the a old Character with old Temple pos.

and btw post your Config.lua Temple Pos section and your Town from Remere helps a bit more i guess.

No I didn't, I was trying to log onto the account manager. I haven't created a character since I changed the map.

Where is phpmyadmin? I don't know what that is...

My config.lua says this:
Code:
accountManager = "yes"
    newPlayerChooseVoc = "yes"
    newPlayerSpawnPosX = 1000
    newPlayerSpawnPosY = 1000
    newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
    newPlayerTownId = 1

and my map editor says this:
rme map editor.png

Is there something wrong?

As far as i can see there is nothing wrong are you sure 1000/1000/7 is the right Psoition and there is a ground to stand on?^^

What are you using mysql or just sql? I guess sql?

For mysql it's localhost/phpmyadmin or 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin i guess if you use XAMPP.

IF you are using just SQL i guess the Character files are stored somewhere on your Server Folder can't remember (used old Distros 4 years ago).

EDIT:
Or Post wich Server you use maybe a Link too, so i can test around and see how the Account System works on it.

Last edited:
Yes I'm sure!
Something I maybe should say is when I was playing on the forgotten map, the map had 2 spawnpoints, (i guess it was rookgaard and mainland?), and when I would die I would get to rookgaard even though I had set the temple position to the mainland.

From what I can tell it looks like sql but I can't open the files. I don't know much about this. Here's what my server looks like:
server.png

No I didn't, I was trying to log onto the account manager. I haven't created a character since I changed the map.

Where is phpmyadmin? I don't know what that is...

My config.lua says this:
Code:
accountManager = "yes"
    newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
    newPlayerTownId = 1

and my map editor says this:
View attachment 24691

Is there something wrong?

its because your account manage character have wrong position:,
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 1
that config is for the NEW players position, for solve that u need enter on your database(mysql,sqlite) and search in the table players the character ACCOUNT MANAGER >> edit >> change cordenates

its because your account manage character have wrong position:,
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 1
that config is for the NEW players position, for solve that u need enter on your database(mysql,sqlite) and search in the table players the character ACCOUNT MANAGER >> edit >> change cordenates

How do I enter the database? What program do I need to open the file or whatever?

How do I enter the database? What program do I need to open the file or whatever?

u just download and open your server? if yes, u have a sqlite and i dont know nothing about that >.<,I recommend download a unisserver(mysql database), and search some guides about that, i think i can help you on config a mysql database with teamviewer or just question

It's solved. Thanks everybody! Especially Maltexor that had the patience to solve it, thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back