• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can not loggin my own ot

skillboy

Reaction score
Hello,

I have already some days problems with login my own ot
I can see the characters but ot saids (offline)

Can some one help me?

Make sure the config's IP is set correctly... Also, make sure the ports are opened correctly. I've had this exact same problem happen before

P.S. So much nostalgia in this background...

Im using 7.72 When the game in config on 127.0.0.1 i can login ;-)
  • Set IP in config.lua file as the IP you see on this link
  • Check if ports: 7171 and 7172 are open.
  • Check if your Virtual Server firewall is Off.
  • Open "run" then "cmd"
  • Type: ipconfig /all
  • Copy the <preferred> IP and paste it in the IP-Changer and login with it.
Good luck.

Have you tried different ips? (80.57.199.199, localhost, 127.0.0.1 & blank)
I remember having this problem a long time ago and idk why but trying different alternatives for the local ip worked for me.

Also, if i remember correctly, port 7172 needs to be open as well.

To log in to YOUR OWN SERVER, running in YOUR OWN MACHINE, you have to use any of the local IP addresses (127.0.0.1 or localhost). The other address you can get online is for external players, not playing in the same computer as the server.

If you really want to solve it, use a host dns, like a free no-ip.org redirect to your global ip, the on your hosts file, add the no-ip redirected to your ipv4, and in config.lua use the no-ip one.

So everyone will be able to join using the no-ip, even you

I still think there's a problem with the ports ... If you enter the IP you get from Whatismyip.com in config.lua and in your IP changer you should be able to connect if everything is working correctly.

I still think there's a problem with the ports ... If you enter the IP you get from Whatismyip.com in config.lua and in your IP changer you should be able to connect if everything is working correctly.
Nope, thats not true, ppl will be able to connect, but not yourself

Back