• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Can not login from external ip. RSA_decrypt

fagerstrom

Reaction score
Hey.

Serrver i use: The Forgotten Server - Edited By Cyko V8, version 0.3.6 - Edited By Cyko V8 (Crying Damson - Edited By Cyko V8)

Client i use: 8.6

Gameport: 7172
loginport:7171
adminport:7171
statusport:7173

i started to get a problem when otland.net went down some days ago.
then i started to get "unable to fetch blacklist" msg when i started my server, and still get.

but the big problem is that after this i cannot login with 8.6 client from an external ip then i get [Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size.
However with a internal ip (localnetwork ip) i can join and play with no problem.

i dont use a modified client like bots, custom client ect.

i got one server in my network that host. on my other computer i can join with internal ip (192.168.0.1x) and i can join with external (245.123.41.1x) and it works just fine with a tibia 8.6 client.
with the same client (8.6) my friends that connect externaly cant login thay got a debug and client crashes and i got the "RSA" msg in server consol. one of them can connect and play when he is at my place useing my network.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Can other people login?
It's normal you can't login with your external ip on the computer that hosts the server, use your internal ip.
Other people (or from other computers) should use your external ip to login.

The unable to fetch blacklist error is because it failed to connect to a certain link.
When it fails to connect, it will give that error because normaly this means you don't have internet connection, but the link just doesn't work atm.
Every server that connects to that link has this error atm.

Can other people login?
It's normal you can't login with your external ip on the computer that hosts the server, use your internal ip.
Other people (or from other computers) should use your external ip to login.

The unable to fetch blacklist error is because it failed to connect to a certain link.
When it fails to connect, it will give that error because normaly this means you don't have internet connection, but the link just doesn't work atm.
Every server that connects to that link has this error atm.

i got one server in my network that host. on my other computer i can join with internal ip (192.168.0.1x) and i can join with external (245.123.41.1x) and it works just fine with a tibia 8.6 client.
with the same client (8.6) my friends that connect externaly cant login thay got a debug and client crashes and i got the "RSA" msg in server consol. one of them can connect and play when he is at my place useing my network.

Back