• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can someone from

Linxsis

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Support or Mods write me a tutorial on lua, c++, sql, php, javascript, jquery and any language which TFS requires for me to build an ot server and then add a new rule to otland that you must learn how to program at the very least have a general knowledge of these languages but if you get stuck we are here to help!

Thanks!

Oh and remove the request boards and free scripting threads because they stifle learning.

Thanks!

PS could you also update the Wiki so that it is legible for a human to read.. i don't know what was in mind when someone wrote out all that crazy stuff...

Bump!

Last edited by a moderator:
33 views and no responses lovely but you had time to edit 3 of my posts and tell me to read the rules lol

What happened to you in the last 24 hours or so!? You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Leechers, not join them. You were supposed to bring balance to OTLand, not leave it in darkness. :(

Joking aside, knowing how to code is definitely not a requirement to build a server (but it won’t be a very successful one if you don’t [, unless you come in contact with others that do]). Aren’t the official documentation(s) for Lua, C++, PHP et cetera good enough for you?

Back