• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can the owner of the server at least fix this?

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
Every time when we have fights some fucking nubs come in there and i one hit them with my explosions. Can you at least add a level protection like level 100? This will stop that and Combo people. I just got banned b/c of that freaking nubs kept coming and me using explosion b/c that is the best thing i can use my weapon don't even hit hard as my explosion. That is how sad it is the server is.

Every time when we have fights some fucking nubs come in there and i one hit them with my explosions. Can you at least add a level protection like level 100? This will stop that and Combo people. I just got banned b/c of that freaking nubs kept coming and me using explosion b/c that is the best thing i can use my weapon don't even hit hard as my explosion. That is how sad it is the server is.

They shouldnt make lvl protection they should just make it so knights hit more. And why bitch about it every single day?
I mean, I agree with you and all but I see so many threads made by you about knights and I'm sure Vanderlay knows about this by now..

They shouldnt make lvl protection they should just make it so knights hit more. And why bitch about it every single day?
I mean, I agree with you and all but I see so many threads made by you about knights and I'm sure Vanderlay knows about this by now..

True indeed.
But we take one thing at the time, unless you want half fixed things released.

I just got banned b/c of that freaking nubs kept coming and me using explosion b/c that is the best thing i can use my weapon don't even hit hard as my explosion. That is how sad it is the server is.

lol. In my opinion I think you bitch way to much.

just make protect lvl 45 -.- tired of see all those pks who kills low lvls

Back