• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can we get a good ot thats playable please..

Mr Knight

Reaction score
Im just curious if anyone is willing to put up an ot low rat old school with an anti bot or really good gms that will always be on to enforce rules... tired of seeing pay my ot to get items in game or use ots to get personal money gain and not care about people who play it.. just need a ot thats professional then myself and others would be glade to pitch in any money to keep it going. How about it?

I and a team of very good developers are developing a low rate 7.x server. I will post more information in the upcoming weeks. I am still a few months from release tho. Dedicated machine. No donationitems. I work as a software developer/consultant and do this as a sideproject because I love 7.x Tibia, will keep it up no matter what, even if it will be low players online since its not really a cost for me

Soun
I and a team of very good developers are developing a low rate 7.x server. I will post more information in the upcoming weeks. I am still a few months from release tho. Dedicated machine. No donationitems. I work as a software developer/consultant and do this as a sideproject because I love 7.x Tibia, will keep it up no matter what, even if it will be low players online since its not really a cost for me

Sound s good man inbox me the info

Soun

Sound s good man inbox me the info

We've been at it for about 2 months now. I will make a discussion thread here where I will hopefully have some interested players that can share their views, ideas and suggestions. I will PM you when it is up.

Back