• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can you people please stop hosting garbage highrate 7.4/7.72 servers?

dutchie1

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
All I've seen lately is garbage 7.4/7.72 servers. All of them are failures. The only 2 hosters that are capable of hosting a proper server are; Ryan and the guy from DarkOT (even though its kinda orsha, still good population).

All the other servers are just straight up garbage, like honestly. You all get DDoS'd, got a ton of bugs, cannot write a proper advertisement in time. All you hosters do is call the community garbage, were always unhappy. we never appreciate you hosting oldschool servers.

Guess what why were unhappy? Because your lack of skill of hosting a server.

Stop bitching around and try to make a proper server before calling us a bad community and that we dont appreciate your servers.

Even though I fucking hate Ryan, hes the only fucking guy that is capable of hosting a proper highrate oldschool server like Oldera, yet all you do is cry about he tries to make money, No shit sherlock of course he wants to make money. If I remember correctly he doesnt even have Orsha donations. You're all just sheeps lmao. Get a grip on yourself.

Goodnight.

Please note: I mean all the servers basically besides Medivia.

All I've seen lately is garbage 7.4/7.72 servers. All of them are failures. The only 2 hosters that are capable of hosting a proper server are; Ryan and the guy from DarkOT (even though its kinda orsha, still good population).

All the other servers are just straight up garbage, like honestly. You all get DDoS'd, got a ton of bugs, cannot write a proper advertisement in time. All you hosters do is call the community garbage, were always unhappy. we never appreciate you hosting oldschool servers.

Stop bitching around and try to make a proper server before calling us a bad community and that we dont appreciate your servers.

Even though I fucking hate Ryan, hes the only fucking guy that is capable of hosting a proper highrate oldschool server like Oldera, yet all you do is cry about he tries to make money, No shit sherlock of course he wants to make money. If I remember correctly he doesnt even have Orsha donations. You're all just sheeps lmao. Get a grip on yourself.

Goodnight.

preach

3qlg11.jpg

Ryan's wife detected

lul

Dont compare players online with a sucessfull server, one thing was get players in the perfect moment by lucky (Classicus) and make the server "famous" and other thing is bring quality and constantly work (Medivia).

Servers never will be a good server until the owners stop open / restart server, that's all, tell me how much times you start from 0 in Classicus? xD

Last edited:
lul

Dont compare players online with a sucessfull server, one thing was get players in the perfect moment by lucky (Classicus) and make the server "famous" and other thing is bring quality and constantly work (Medivia).

Servers never will be a good server until the owners stop open / restart server, that's all, tell me how much times you start from 0 in Classicus? xD

and that's the fun about it, mid/high rates servers MUST reset time to time and this is because most people enjoy playing the rush of the server. Nobody like wars at lvl 100+

Op wars at level 50-100 with BoH +500 speed.

Goodnight.

Its time to you develop and host a server.

Back