• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] 10.31 RL Full map Global Chaotica

Reaction score
Limited Time:
Double exp for first few days and amped up drop rates Come play as its here!

Welcome to Chaotica, we are a Full 100% 10.31 map, with all 10.31 items, npcs and spells all added in of course, yes most items are obtainable as there are more then 70 quests! and all of the map you can explore!
With our rates at:
6x EXP
12X skill
6X magic
3x Loot
2x Spawn
You will have the best Global time, with character auctions on website, house auctions on website, and the depot auction house for items!
Make an Account at: chaotica.sytes.net
To play!
IP: 162.220.242.89
Port: 7171
10.31 client: http://tibiamulticlient.com/tibiafiles/tibiaclients/windows/tibia1031.exe
Ipchanger: http://static.otland.net/ipchanger.exe

1vWHcsQ.jpg

Real Working offline training!
TYlAroM.jpg

i hope to see you all on!
XMaO6sX.png

bs6AbrY.png

Ckre4Ws.png

RDlZBcT.png

hyq8wSJ.png

ITdqCK9.png

c85Z1i4.png

v9fwCAB.png

chaotica.sytes.net

NEW AB'DENDRIEL!
NEW VENORE!
NEW DERFIA!
All cities including Zao, Gray Beach and the Gnome Base!
All NPCs!
100% quests with missions: Annihilator, Demon Helmet, Pits of Inferno, The Inquisition Quest, In Service of Yalahar, Isle of Evil, The Djinn War, The Ancient Tombs, Dreamer's Challenge, Bright Sword, The Unnatural Selection quest, Banshee Quest, Demon Oak, Svargrond Arena and many more!
Razachai & Quirefang.
Killing in the Name of quest (tasks)
Gnomish Warzones!
All new spells!
Djinn in Thais Library that buys your items!
100% Boats, Carpets and etc!
Offline training!
Tame System!
Kazordoon Wagons System!
Bank System!

Last edited:
Where is your domain? When you want to start it and what staff role you are searching for?

not sure if this is intended or not but it keeps saying 'Gamworld is starting up. Please wait.' when trying to log in.

I'll Join it, Im from MTL what about u guys?

Website isnt working???

For the website just use 162.220.242.89 that works

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom