• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][10.41] Rhegia - A brand new custom Evolutions server.

Knight skills are bugged. Go up crazy slow and sometimes just stop advancing

Knight skills are bugged. Go up crazy slow and sometimes just stop advancing
Could it be that your character wasn't able to break through Training Foe's defense stopping your skill advance (due to lack of bloodhits)?

On a side note, a few small changes have been made as well as the loot rate has been increased from x2 to x4 to address the issue with the lack of money for supplies. You can read about the other changes in the news section of our website.

Tonight's update will bring 3 low level quests, as well as automatic lotteries and a few other awesome things!
The server's going great and players seem to be having fun :)

Red

My post was deleted. Can't connect to the server after being booted off, would love an explanation why.

Really weird... Cyntara 8.1 was supposed to be out yesterday, but instead Red is promoting this server and ignoring his? What happened to 8.1? Why promote this? If I'm not mistaken I believe Rhegia is Cyntara. Red, I'm a little too smart for you. Very disappointed. Don't bother joining Thegia, it'll be as boring as Cyntara.

Last edited:
My post was deleted. Can't connect to the server after being booted off, would love an explanation why.

@Ikonik
Your IP Address was banned from the server for the same reason it is banned from my own server's address list.
We do not accept players that play for a few weeks and then chargeback their donations.

Upon seeing you join Rhegia, I suggested to GM Scarecrow that he not even allow you to play.
I suggested this because you intentionally join servers in order to donate and chargeback a few days later.

The server (as any server) is better off not having players join that donate and then chargeback a few days later.
For that reason, you, as well as other players that are known to chargeback to abuse servers have been blocked from Rhegia.

Red

how is the connection to europe?
might try it later when i find time
That depends on your location but in general you should be able to play with about 120 ms ping to the server, not ideal, but playable.

SQDTSlJzP.png

Back