• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA][10.98] Folkvangr.

Server Website/AAC
http://www.folkvangr-ot.com
Server Address
folkvangr-ot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Slatera

Reaction score
Hello everyone, hope you're having a wonderful day. Welcome to the thread of my server, Folkvangr. I made it so me, my friend and anyone else interested has a server they can call home. It's a somewhat low rate real tibia map server with client 10.98(WOW WHAT A NOVEL CONCEPT!)
I chose this client because I feel it's a perfect server for simply having fun and enjoying whatever time you have, getting deep into hunting, busting skulls and taking names.

Some information regarding the server:

Experience: 3x
Skills: 4x
Magic: 3x
Loot: 2x

Regen is increased by 50%

Premium is free.

Custom additions:

Quivers, custom arrows and wands, weapons with special effects and dropped equipment can roll with rarities, example below:

You see a legendary magic sword (Atk:48, Def:35 +8).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 80 or higher.
It weighs 42.00 oz.
It's the Sword of Valor.
[Crit Chance: +19%]
[Extra Defense: +5]

I'm not setting a date for "SERVER LAUNCHING AT X DATE!", the server is up as I make this thread, if you feel this is a server that'd take your interest, it would be great to see you there. :)

Discord: Join the Folkvangr-OT Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/NXQXCjkUMt)

Thank you.​

Last edited:
Various updates already in place, quest rewards now have a chance to drop with rarities, a task system has been implemented and more! Feel free to join us today. :)

Broke another online record today, hope to see any of you online as well! :D

Sorry for not replying, I've been away for a little bit and have had a great deal happen in real life, due to various reasons, I sadly have to turn off the server. I made a comment about this on my discord but I will try and post as truthfully as I can here too.

The TLDR essentially is I am not well at the moment, a lot of things has been underlying for a while and certain things happened very suddenly, and I feel I am close to a mental breakdown, I've been working hard to try and get help and focus on myself for a week and that is why I have been gone for a while. Sadly getting help for mental health in Sweden is not as easy as I had hoped and am still struggling with it.

Sadly I don't have it in me to devote myself to running this server when I can barely mantain myself, so I have to sadly try and focus on myself more. I will try and work on the server in my own pace to fix some of the bugs that was reported to me, and when I feel better I will try and start the server back up.

This might be a bit TMI for people I get it, I just wanted to be honest that I truly don't want to shut down the server, I just don't have it in me to maintain it at this particular moment. I'm really sorry to the players who were here and I am truly thankful to every single one who showed interest and played!

its just another OT server. life goes on. nobody here would rather see you work on this crappy OT than take care of yourself in real life

Back