• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][7.1] Tibiana is back - 23 April 16:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://tibiana.es
Server Address
tibiana.es
Server Port
Client Protocol
i think prem should be free for some time until u get more players not fun playing alone not worth buying also if play alone
I made an account logged in and when i couldnt go to premmy place i logged out.. Premmy should be free i agree.

whats going on no update from admin or anything ?

The server still under development, we had some new issues with the client but we are getting strong everyday.
Will be updating the thread with every news.

Dear Player's you all know the first start of the server didn't successfull because the unplayable client and some error's ingame so by that we decided to start a test server within we fix a new client, so the server is going to relaunch again from 0, all the player's who did buyed premium account they will get back their 30 days +5 days for compensation, also all the new accounts will have +5 days premium account too.

the new client is ready for download test it and give me some feedback

we apologize for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back