• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][7.1] Tibiana is back - 23 April 16:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://tibiana.es
Server Address
tibiana.es
Server Port
Client Protocol
I cant understand, why You guys want exp x3 or x2 on Rook? In my eyes 1-8 lvl should be 20x.. There is limit per 2 (or 3 mc) so nobody will make 20 runemakers.. Just make our life easier please 🥱
That from rook may change and about the mc is limit to 2
I can't download the client, will it be avaliable later?
client will be rdy later

That from rook may change and about the mc is limit to 2

client will be rdy later
Rook takes 25 minutes, its not needed more boost, or we will have a lot of mongers lvl8 making disturb everywhere.

Think on the future, x3 MAX.

Olddies is a good hoster
seeing him on otland a lot of time fixing his server
Hope everything goes well for you :)

XD sevroy playing 10 servers at a time and none knows who he is. What a joke lol. Flippy got deleted on Tibiantis and now goinf to try to cheat a different server. Good luck my friends :)

i just tried internet explorer, firefox, on my phone and other pc and im just telling u its not working here in USA

XD sevroy playing 10 servers at a time and none knows who he is. What a joke lol. Flippy got deleted on Tibiantis and now goinf to try to cheat a different server. Good luck my friends :)

atm only askara
Nick: sevroy killer
I'm glad that gays don't know me
who u?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back