• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][7.6] YurOTS - The Classic RPG Open Tibia (Antibot client) - Start in May, 10

Server Website/AAC
https://yurots.net
Server Address
yurots.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Discovery

Developing myself
Solutions
Reaction score

bfCWw1f.png

Start in May, 10 - Create your account in https://yurots.net

It's Classic!
Based in the last release of YurOTS version 0.94f.

giphy.gif

Server Informations
Canada (Start 5th)

Port: 7272
Game Port: 7273

Rates
Experience stage start in: 50x
Magic: 8x
Skill: 16x
Loot: 3x

New Quests
Demonblood
Slime Manhole
Pits of Inferno
Suicide Crew
Join the Club Fight
Black Knights House
Drunk and High but fighter
Dwarf Hostage
Dragons?!

Systems and Miscellaneous
Monster Tasks
Daily Monster Bonus
Reputation bonuses
Shared party experience
New Outfits
New Items(sets from new creatures)
Antibot client

Discord Server
Enter in your discord server: Join the YurOTS.net Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/AJB7X5u)

Thank you and have a good time!

B1fS76p.png

3rl1WgQ.jpg

7udiuQI.png

MLgCu0s.jpg

KzOtcnO.jpg

1e2Uqo6.jpg

iaw9Mtj.jpg

1EgjKL7.jpg

Hello,

I can't msg you on Discord so I will write here.
I played on last edition of this server and I think it was very good ;)
The custom content is nice to explore, keep it coming :D

But there is 1 problem - you have to make the mlvl rate lower...
With mlvl x8 and this regeneration, everyone have 80+ mlvl within 2-3 days.
That makes PVP on the server bullshit because everyone in just running and killing people with burst+UE with 1 hit.
If you balance the mlvls so they stop ~60 I will come and play with my friend for sure :D

Hello,

I can't msg you on Discord so I will write here.
I played on last edition of this server and I think it was very good ;)
The custom content is nice to explore, keep it coming :D

But there is 1 problem - you have to make the mlvl rate lower...
With mlvl x8 and this regeneration, everyone have 80+ mlvl within 2-3 days.
That makes PVP on the server bullshit because everyone in just running and killing people with burst+UE with 1 hit.
If you balance the mlvls so they stop ~60 I will come and play with my friend for sure :D
Probably without a lot of bots will help on that unbalanced situation. I changed some formulas and another stuff. I will put more information in change log.

Wooow old good times! This YOUROTS was the 1st tibia server I joined, I WAS LIKE WTF????? i was so crazy because i could lvl a char in seconds, free premium, all spells unlocked it was MAGIC!!

i still remember the parrot to the east of the depo.
PL? BR? SWE?

1st house for free, etc and all free THANKS! im joining now

i tried playing but the client has a bug. It wont lower max framerate. My laptop is buzzing like crazy...
Cant playin like this xd

I suggest you make it possible to pick Axe/Sword or club in the arena instead of forcing every knight to play sword. That doesn't sit right. It should be possible for every knight to play with the weapon of choose. That can't be done if the only weapon that's worth getting is the sword. So please add Axe and Club to the arena also and not just sword. Kind regards / Dezell

I suggest you make it possible to pick Axe/Sword or club in the arena instead of forcing every knight to play sword. That doesn't sit right. It should be possible for every knight to play with the weapon of choose. That can't be done if the only weapon that's worth getting is the sword. So please add Axe and Club to the arena also and not just sword. Kind regards / Dezell
Thanks for your suggestion!

would be nice to have a list of the tasks and thier rewards right now just blindly taking dragon task and hoping it gives something decent

Really cool nostalgia map and the server seems nice, good people around helping newcomers out!

@Fat Boy check their faqs on the site just scroll down

@Fat Boy Np man whats your name ingame? ^^

So sad that there is such low popularity on this server tho, really fun so far

people should try the server out! And sugestion to Administrator is to lower the mlvl rate since the melee/distance skill is way to slow...
Also consider to have some active gm that kick macroers making thousands of runes afk / making events, you should expand the city also

@Anyjia my name was fat girl but i quit playing too many people just straight up cheating making massive amounts of runes and just high levels ueing everyone

Back