• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][7.6] YurOTS - The Classic RPG Open Tibia - Start December, 25

Server Website/AAC
https://yurots.net
Server Address
yurots.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Good server, +1
Thanks for the feedback! Lovely.

I might have to hop on and give it a try, I remember a long time ago exploring this map for the first time. Such a classic and brings back a lot of memories.

Will be fun! haha

isnt skill rate a bit low? Seriously, almost ml 7 and skills 65... knights are already weak in 7.4 and with slow skills and fast ml you make it even worse...
Just saying... I let my character training for houuurrrsss...

View attachment 41403

@nandoedp the knight damage was reformulated today! Thanks for feedback.
Post automatically merged:

DAILY UPDATE (30 December):
  • Was added items library page to the website
  • Was added lastest deaths page to the website
  • Website tasks and world map, creatures page's was changed
  • NPC Geralt was added for exchange task points to special equipments
  • The players now have 15% chance of critical damage (15% more dmg)
  • Was added new items on Mad (NPC Looter)
  • Knights received a new damage formula based on level

1577704207109.png
1577704219351.png
1577704230178.png
1577704278104.png

Last edited:
the npc do not buy plate legs

EDIT: Why the character do not follow through the firefield?
Bro knights are so bad in this server 😄 For real, knight have a fucking low skill rate, the damage its bad and bcs of the fact that its so easy to lvl up ML and to make SDs (the fast regen), with just a couple hours you can get level 80 with a sorc or with a pally, all u need its a level 20 maker (wich you can do it in 20min)

I got a stoncutter axe and Ive been leveling skills for HOURS to get only 72... my MAXIMMUM hit was 180 (till the momment) in a green dragon... The CRITICAL system is shit, it always does critical with the minimum damage, Ive ben critting 40dmg, 30dmg, thats ridiculous, also not saying the fact that my character seems to be blind, I miss A LOT of hits...I got one of the best axes in the game and thats all I can do... idk if its gonna get better with the changes you did, but so far its been terrible. The sorcs are rushing, theres only mages and pallys in the game, its all based on SD, wich its soooo easy to make, makes no sense to be a knight.

Oh and the UH heals shit, my UH stucked in 250hp... I have ml 7.... I couldnt even tank a SD from a player lol, if my role is to tank, I couldnt even tank a Demon lol! And to prove my point I can use as example the Paladin at level 191 wich is tanking ORSHABALLS, like wtf?!?

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (37).png
    Captura de Tela (37).png
    2 MB · Views: 44 · VirusTotal
  • Captura de Tela (38).png
    Captura de Tela (38).png
    2.2 MB · Views: 38 · VirusTotal
  • Captura de Tela (39).png
    Captura de Tela (39).png
    2.2 MB · Views: 32 · VirusTotal
  • Captura de Tela (40).png
    Captura de Tela (40).png
    2.1 MB · Views: 31 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
The knight damage its based on level now, more higher = more strongest you will become.

About your damage by players, a tip: make arena, mimic quest, to obtain great items.
Finish tasks to obtain physical items protection (against UE)

Have fun!
Today (1 January) the server will make a great update about damages at all.
Thanks for feedback!! @nandoedp

The new items stats was been released!

On that daily update was changed:
  • - Spellbooks only used only by sorcerers and druids.
  • - Life leech, Mana leech and critical damage used only by knights and paladins.
  • - All melee weapons dropped have a chance have to a custom stats.
  • - New set avaliable on shop.

vQRhcTd.png

We are workin on new character profile(website), and bugs in-game that week.

Invite new friends and make a great battle and adventure on YurOTS.

30$ set thats op af... does not compute

Have similar equipments in-game without payment. Complete tasks to obtain points enough to buy. Were developing a lot of new stats upgrade of equipments to equalize. Have fun 🔥

I gave it a try and had fun, I would recommend it. Friendly community, cool custom content! Good classic feel.

Thank you guys about the feedback @Redleaf and @Wazzup88

Today the evil comes to YurOTS!

We changed crucial content:
  • - New type of damage: death, holy, stun, ice damage
  • - Wand of Chaos was changed to death damage
  • - Gems boost weapons stats
  • - 5 new creatures (Dravus, Kremlin, Deadfly, Death Priest, Topus)
  • - Evil set and gems dropped on Mini Bosses (Dravus and Kremlin)
  • - Ice Mage, Ice Lord, Cold Soldier, Winter Soul skills changed to ICE damage
  • - Darkness armor health and mana points works properly
  • - Bugs fixed, like creatures broken quest chests
  • - Orshabaal now drops great shield
Thanks for playing!
On next update new bosses and important quests.
The website map, items and creatures library will be updated soon.

The two times i played your server it was really fun but it was quite easy to get stuff (i don't know now tho) especially levels. Has been 2 weeks since the edition start and there is already a level 260 level in such very small map.

In other words, your server is good but rates are fucked up. Aswell, hunt zones shouldnt be that big. Just enough.

I'll be around sometime this weekend. Would you say the new content is geared towards teams & 150+ or so?
Don't really have a team and I hit 111 before I logged the other day, so wanting to be sure about it lol

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedbacks guys!

I'm really exciting about the development of new content to high levels and continue of characters development.

@Deatthraz that edition we downgrade the rates a little but the point is.. we'e focused on development of content to high levels like 200+ and equipments. BUT 100-150 levels make great fights with high levels.

Last edited:
Update about the GEMS
Note: when you use gems, you'll increase the possibility of broke the item. Only purple gems don't have this chance.

Hi everyone, some new information about next update:

• Quests to levels 150-250
  • Creatures mid-high level (between demon power and dravus power for example)
  • NPC who will receive donations to increase a area respawn for loot and exp boost.
  • Temporary increase of experience stages from 0 to 100 levels (we will invite new players)
  • Fixes about equipment's stats
  • New sets
  • Respawns with interactive stuff(like dark chaos cave for example using ice pick) and temporary keys to enter (need pay some fee)
  • Paladins with multi-targets weeapons
  • Druids sio improvement

Thanks for feedbacks and tips about server improvements.

We're working on items power and new kind of content
Today we released:
  • - Multishot damage (ultimate bow have that stats)
  • - Two new items on shop (infinite spear and multi weapon)
  • - The weapons custom stats back on monsters drops.
About new quests and mid-creatures we will release that week, follow our Discord for more.

Have fun.

Today changes:

• - Spells changes (exura sio, exura mas, exevo gran mas vis, exori, exevo vyx)
  • - New Quests (demon helmet, evil ancient)
  • - New Creatures (Blober, Grave Figther, Ancient Dragon)
  • - New map respawns
  • - Bugs fixeds (water items drop, life leech stats and more..)
  • - Spells in orange text color and no more in chat box
Have fun!

Back