• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][7.6] YurOTS - The Classic RPG Open Tibia - Start February, 14

Server Website/AAC
https://yurots.net
Server Address
yurots.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Discovery

Developing myself
Solutions
Reaction score

logoYurOTS.png

Call of the Fearless edition.

In that server season we redesign the server content. With a new website and server features.
We really appreciate all feedbacks and support. The server was been rebalaced: damage, experience gain, items and vocations..
Start in February, 14 - Create your account in https://yurots.net

It's Classic!
Based in the lastest release of YurOTS version 0.94f.

WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU! HAVE FUN!

giphy.gif

Server Informations
Canada

Port: 7171

Rates
Experience stage start in: 20x
Magic: 3x
Skill: 6x
Loot: 3x

New Quests
Demonblood
Slime Manhole
Pits of Inferno
Mimic
Pits of Inferno
Black Knights House
Drunk and High but fighter
Dwarf Hostage
Dragons?!
Devil Kings
Mage's Guild

Systems and Miscellaneous
Monster Tasks
Daily Monster Bonus
Reputation bonuses
Shared party experience
New Outfits
New weapons status (multishot, mana n life leech, critical, reflection)
New creatures behaviour
New Items(sets from new creatures)​
Discord Server
Enter in your discord server: Join the YurOTS.net Discord Server! (https://discordapp.com/invite/vKe9bqy)

Thank you and have a good time!

I'm an idiot, I see it now.

See you in-game. :)

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
pice of good old school : D bugged as fk, try EU host one day ; p

I play from europe and dont have a high ping. Anyway its an ot for fun. reset every 2 months here is actually a good idea. And this edition finally has normal exp rate as there is no fun running around on lvls 150.
@Discovery if you could just do something about people blocking with lvls under 50 during pvp. And for next edition consider changing xp on tasks. some are too high. some too low. Also maybe lower mlvl rate after mlvl 70? as a ms I really hit too much and considering people being in trainers a day we already have guys with mlvl 90. Bht ofcourse only change it next edition to not give disadvantage to others now

I play from europe and dont have a high ping. Anyway its an ot for fun. reset every 2 months here is actually a good idea. And this edition finally has normal exp rate as there is no fun running around on lvls 150.
@Discovery if you could just do something about people blocking with lvls under 50 during pvp. And for next edition consider changing xp on tasks. some are too high. some too low. Also maybe lower mlvl rate after mlvl 70? as a ms I really hit too much and considering people being in trainers a day we already have guys with mlvl 90. Bht ofcourse only change it next edition to not give disadvantage to others now

- Next path high levels can pass inside "new ones". And really thanks about feedback. And protection level will be reduced by 30 cuz the server rate changed.

pice of good old school : D bugged as fk, try EU host one day ; p

What kind of bug? Thanks.

I would make it a littler bit longer than 2 month... better 4-6 month
I also think the ml is too high and ue is a little bit op

@Kanelol1337 @Discovery

Ask Kane for feedback now. all it took is 2 days for him to see what the server is really like :D I gave you recording of a guy abusing bug where he is immune to UE + blocks with noobchar+ has auto heal with e vita. And you did nothing.
on top of it this guy and his team used this bug to do quests etc with bloker. But that doesnt matter.
And now that few of us left nothing is even happening on the server. so GG. you will keep it open for 2 more weeks and then suddenly close it like last 4 times without letting players know? :D

Yeah its sad that i have to agree but the GM hast done nothing in order to do something about the cheater.
I really loved the server but thats something i cant stand

Back