• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA]{8.54} Evolutions Evolved

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
evosigcopy.png
Are you a hero, journeying through epic, monster-filled quests where your fate rests on your shoulders? Are you a role-player, creating adventures that challenge any vocation daring to test your campaign? Or are you a villain, plotting the downfall of people to make your name strike fear in everyone's hearts?

Evolutions Evolved: your unlimited adventure begins here. Do you answer the call?

That's right! Finally, the new and improved Evolutions server has finally gone public! Brought to you by various great mappers and two very skilled scripters, a new and beautiful world is now open to explore!

evominimap.png

IP: evoevolved.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client Verison: 8.54
InGame Account Manager: 1/1

Features:
-Very well detailed map
-Training Monks
-Edited/Custom Monsters
-Sped up attack speed and mana/health regeneration
-Many quests
-Raids
-Frequent Map Updates
-Monthly big events
..and much more!

Server Basics:
-Experience rate: x10.5
-Skills rate: x20.5
-Magic rate: x10.0
-Loot rate: x2.5
-Spawn rate: x2

Map Statistics:
-Monsters: 1200+
-Towns: 3
-Houses: 103

Commands:
Basic Commands:
!buypremium
!pvp
!q
!serverinfo
!uptime
!pacc
!frags
!online
!changender
!deathlist
/commands
Guild Commands:
!createguild
!joinguild
House Commands:
alana res -Buy House
alana grav -Sell House
alana sio -Kick Player
aleta grav -Door List
aleta sio -Guest List
aleta som -Sub-Owner list
alana som -Leave House

This server is being hosted by me, here in Canada. So far, during testing, no lag was experienced, so it should be fine.

Screenshots ->http://otland.net/f57/evolutions-mapping-thread-72247/

Got any questions? Feel free to ask me =]

Last edited:
Email registration thingy doesn't work? :(
+ Ridiculous registration? (No offence).

To laggy for me.

Better make that players start with eq instead of looking for the house with the right eq.

Map is nice, i cant play it because of the laggs, good luck with the server :peace:

~triple post, sorry. x__x~
sorry for the offline time guys, freaking power went out for 3 hours almost, around the whole city almost =/
its back up now tho

~quad post..?~ x.x

Map update!
also, addons have been added in, more quests and lots of bug fixes. also, soya's list for sellable items has grown a ton

Back