• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][8.54] Nighternia [Custom Map/Creatures] [NEW] Now Online for your Enjoyment!

Just make an account, then log in the game and create a character using account manager :p

We need more players! Doing a lottery for 5 donations points! (Worth 5 Dollars)!! Come quick!

Congrats to the 2 lottery winners Namer and Piper!
Namer has been awarded 5 pts for a 1st place finish and Piper has been awarded 4 points for a 2nd place finish.
Congratulations on their win!

Future lotteries for Donation Points will be held in the future so stay tuned!
I hope this will encourage all other players to join this great community/server. Everyone is welcome as we enjoy seeing new players login daily!

Hope to see you online soon!
Nightmare,

New record today! 17 players were online earlier this mornning! I hope to see more players online soon! a proof of growth! thanks guys! ^_^

Create an account by logging in game. It doesn't work on the website, but I will be fixing that as soon as possible.

Back