• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
hopefully hes removing gilded for a though...
fisco however was nerfed wasnt he also?
i hope its gonna be the same but with added ubers and chests, would make it interesting

Gilded, no gems, not even going to be a t8 set at that level range if I remember right, never used that shit.
Correct! Gilded set did me wonders, getting to 40-50k in that alone was lovely.

I'm just waiting to see what sort of changes they do to progression and such. And hopefully they go and look into perks to hopefully do some tweaks and such.

Correct! Gilded set did me wonders, getting to 40-50k in that alone was lovely.

I'm just waiting to see what sort of changes they do to progression and such. And hopefully they go and look into perks to hopefully do some tweaks and such.

haha every reply u write on here "perks" is in it haha

What about fiscos ice? I hope its not added until a while after first person gets it

Yea, I was curious on how the system works, isn't that what most the otland community does? Share ideas, release ideas, create ideas together? I'm sure about 50% of my ideas came from community feedback and recommendations from this forum

Similar to the Gilded Sets, Fisco's Ice will not be added to the shop until Fisco has been defeated.
That seems way too early imo, it makes disco entirely irrelevant after first rebirth.
If its gonna be in line with gilded it should be when first person actually gets fiscos ice, no?

Yea, I was curious on how the system works, isn't that what most the otland community does? Share ideas, release ideas, create ideas together? I'm sure about 50% of my ideas came from community feedback and recommendations from this forum
Idk if deathzot perks would fit into your server as the 2 server's structures are completely different.

How do the perks work?

Considering the 9 year old brain power of 70% of the community, i'll answer your rational question. Perks are, as the name suggests, certain 'boosts' you can give to your character such as attack, critical damage, fishing, etc... (I forgot the specific ones but you understand the concept). You would go to an NPC and buy perks, for every perk you buy the price goes up making it more difficult to max out desired perks, giving some incentive to continue farming and expanding the capability of your character.

Perks are just a cash dump, but after like 125 or 150 you don't really need to buy more, so it becomes pointless. :d

Only time you have enough perks is when you never have to reperk. Running basically 1-11 full. Makes you a beast. Pure hp can skip the mana perk so that saves some cash

Only time you have enough perks is when you never have to reperk. Running basically 1-11 full. Makes you a beast. Pure hp can skip the mana perk so that saves some cash
since i know u was a beast can i ask a question i wanna try playing shadow but is it a decent class to start ive only ever played warrior type classes on it and sharpshooter/zenbow

To answer a few questions:

Idk what new perks are needed/wanted?

I have actually talked to Beil in the past about some ideas for keys, one of which that I favor is keys spawning bosses where you use them rather than taking you to a private room. This allows people to "steal" your boss/loot if you are afk botting them. I feel like this is probably the best approach to keep them useful while still adding some balance to the concept.

Some stuff in the reward shop will of course be disabled at first as Synthetic mentioned already but we will have to work out when the best time to add them will be. Also the prices of some things will have to be re-balanced as the prices were adjusted to fit the economy at the time.

Also I think the start of the server may prove to be quite interesting this time around. The server is much more developed and the addition of dungeons/ubers will for sure change the rate of progression. I think the idea that it will start out the same as it did before is quite a stretch... It will likely be much faster paced this time around but with some tweaks to a few things, namely gems, I think it will be much better in the long run... A few updates ago I added some core functionality to the general loot system that will allow us to more easily fine tune drop rates. We have not actually used this new functionality but it was added so that we could use it in the future, I think the first implementation of this will be for gems so that people aren't running around with 10,000 of each gem 24/7. Might also change the base soul regen so certain vocations aren't hurt too much by the change... many spells have been balanced around the fact that wisdom gems were not scarce.

Bosses where you use the key is a good idea, iyt stops afk key botting on known chars p much...
But what if i put a char noone knows about in a place noone ever görs (lots of them, that are iffy to get to...)?
Noones gonna find that char and stop it..

Back