• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I'm having issues with the custom client . so random particles (lavatiles backpack icons etc.) would pop up when I'm using spells, walking basically doing stuff. Any idea on how to fix this?

Fix rifts plx.
The rebirthed players needs to earn some gear somehow. And don't tell me the bosses inside the rifts are good enough.. Because there are like 3 bosses in each rift.. And each rift contains 20 players.. Sooo.. Do something please.

Fix rifts plx.
The rebirthed players needs to earn some gear somehow. And don't tell me the bosses inside the rifts are good enough.. Because there are like 3 bosses in each rift.. And each rift contains 20 players.. Sooo.. Do something please.
Get good m8

A scenario that I hate on Deathzot is:
I'm 9k, I've got T8 set and I decide, it's finally my turn to rebirth.
Now I'm rebirthed.. Suddenly I realize that.. for 10k levels, I'll have the exact same EQ as I do now. Because there's no way in hell I'm gonna keep up my progress without ubers/chests.
So.. 10k levels pass and I'm finally "ready" to continue my adventure in Midgaria. In T8? GOOD LUCK.
There's seriously no possible way to keep up with gear once you've rebirthed. Maybe if you do:
1. Keys.
2. Hunt in the non-rebirth areas, which will probably make you commit suicide.

Or how about you put points into Orb Perks, do bosses around the maps, and do all the dungeons every day.
Sure it isn't as fast as Ubers, because ubers are the most stupidly overpowered thing in the game. But it is still a lot of items.

Or how about you put points into Orb Perks, do bosses around the maps, and do all the dungeons every day.
Sure it isn't as fast as Ubers, because ubers are the most stupidly overpowered thing in the game. But it is still a lot of items.
The orb drop rate doesn't seem to increase by much with points in prosperity, I don't know if he tweaked the formula for orbs because I was not seeing much of an improvement for orb spawn rate, it was like the orb spawn rate was in the negative rather than the positive.

Someone been bad
pwvQrHS.png

Who put him in the corner?

qYEJWvW.png

New Premium Feature: Daily Tasks

• Premium players can talk to Daily Donald located in the rewards room to recieve a daily task. Rewards depend on the task given, and can be done once a day.
I like the idea that you are added something new, but can you be a little less vague, like explain what tasks and what the rewards could be.

I like the idea that you are added something new, but can you be a little less vague, like explain what tasks and what the rewards could be.
So far the tasks I have seen are mining which gives diamonds that can be forged for t1-4 equipment, using maps gives 3x bosses instead of 1, 3x loot from treasure chests, 5x task exp, 3x dungeon exp.

So far the tasks I have seen are mining which gives diamonds that can be forged for t1-4 equipment, using maps gives 3x bosses instead of 1, 3x loot from treasure chests, 5x task exp, 3x dungeon exp.
2x gold looted from gold orbs

Back