• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hello I just want to inform you that the server is offline and it sucks I just started playing and I really do love it. Met new friends and we help each other in quests and stuff. we are like a party of 5 friends playing there and would love to see online again. :)

Man it's so dumb if these guys actually gave a fuck at this community this would be the best server ever ^^ They would bring constant updates and whatnot instead they just cuck out after 1 month of season start & never do anything after that 8) then new season and same shit 12 months no message and back to the shit we have now

This server is fun, I think the owner has abandoned the project. Never perfomed new updates

Back