• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Funny how most of people on this page is bitching about fishing. I mean come on you should rather be grateful how easy it is for you to hunt.
Theres probably alot more hunting alternatives once you get up in level. Im just saying you do realize your gonna rebirth at level 20k right? Noone has progressed more than level 2k yet which in all honesty isnt even 1% progressed through the game i believe. Theres so much more you will be able to do and so many more sets you will be able to get aswell.
This isnt supposed to be easy, its supposed to be rewarding and so far (im level 1.4k currently) i think its really rewarding.

Theres like 7 2ks lol wat

every area just seems to be fit ONLY for barbarians and warriors when they first get there, but for shades it takes about 500 extra levels to be able to BARELY hunt in those places. Im 2.2k atm, can almost do tainted banshees without dying, and i cant walk around in chakoyas normally. i have to be careful and play like im in a war taking cover whenever i see an enemy. meanwhile, 2k barb with worse eq than me is tanking and botting 4+ barbarians getting 2.5k overnight.

seems legit

I don't want to fish all dam day, I want to earn my loot, so I manual to step on those tiles, but guess what, all spawns swarmed with alt bots etc.

Can't you add a code or something, if someone is typing the code wrong he/she will be flagged and takes double damage, so we can kill someone when we have equal equipment or something?

Increase loot rate (orbs) to manual hunt, so ppl will hunt...

also nerf fishing..

I feel like there are either too many Tutors, or not enough who are not botting/AFK all the time. Been sitting in Help chat for 3 hours answering people, even tho there have been at least 7 tutors online in that time.

hmm i think u should add the loot to 2k region boss coz dont worth to do it for 10 lvls at 2k lvl
also i think u should change that rains of arrow coz its the worst aoe spell at dzot

ps stairs at rock frost gigantes dont work

hmm i think u should add the loot to 2k region boss coz dont worth to do it for 10 lvls at 2k lvl
also i think u should change that rains of arrow coz its the worst aoe spell at dzot

ps stairs at rock frost gigantes dont work

I have to agree with this, I don't think someone would get a level 2k mc just for the loot…..
That would take a long time. xD

I'm really enjoying this server, hope to see some updates in the near future.
Oh yeah, I've been trying to look for passwords, but I don't have any luck…. I saw the post where @Synthetic_ said that you could find passwords in unmovable parchments, but I really don't see any. :p

Best regards,
SpookieGamer.

yea it stills feels wrong, some things changed so the admin is at it but this feeling is not good
all i did the last 2 days was to fish bot, why should i manual? i tryed TWICE for 30~min and i didn't even get a single loot orb, also, the only 3x loots i got while fishing and yesteday i was the whole day watchingg the bot gave me gems and ammo, it's like WFT
then i went to the minte, manually got 50 ores, for what? for nothing.
it was much better with bosses droping gear, for us the normal players.

and the individual map orb is like looting a mpa in tibia lol

*Make it fun to manual hunt, Didn't see one single orb drop (I think I got it once but i stepped on it immidiently and got 2 candy canes._.). Now I just fish bot cuz its boring to manual hunt.
*Take a look into Shade's defence please, I agree with what r3ignlasting says, the defence is too low.
*Increase *loot* drop(?) Not sure if Im very very unlucky and never get them or if it's really low atm. Also when it comes I get those sh1tty "slowing target with melee wep ammo" duh :p
*Make it easier for non-botters at mining by making it enough to right click on a stone with ur pickaxe once which will make it auto-mine it all the time instead of spamming it tons of times like fishing. It's very painful to do it manually there and applying this adjustment won't make it more beneficial for non-botters, it will just make it better and more entertaining.

I also agree with adding some drops on world bosses, it's no fun atm. Getting a few levels for passing all those tomb mobs and surviving as a Shade and then killing Rhamos (or what his name is) to only get 10 lvls~. Like someone said above, it's not like a person will make lvl 1k chars just to MC the boss, and if he do, kudos to him lol. The first world boss could be without loot ofc, that's understandable :p

Just my opinion, and maybe some others, that if you're going to allow botting like you do (I don't care, personally, I HAVE a bot, but I don't use it often) then there needs to be more hunting spots. You have 200+ people online, and they are all confined to just a few areas and hunting spots. Even with the ones who stick to fishing and mining, there's usually 2-3 botters in each hunting spot. I don't mind botting, but I wish you made it easier on use manual players.

Thing I've noticed.

1. I don't think you guys expected such a turnout of players, 150+ logged on pretty much 24 hours a day. Due to this population and the size of the current hunting areas everything is always crowded. Not really a bad thing because hey we got so many people playing the best custom OT ever. BUT with the overcrowding comes problems. Not enough space to efficiently hunt. So we are have to resort to fishing. Which has been nerfed into the ground for loot orbs/exp orbs. Undo this change, because well manual fishers are hurt even more than the botting fishers.

2. Increase the loot/gold amount. We need more to even make monsters worth hunting. Seeing how the only gold sink is perks/repairing picks and buying worms this is really no benefit yet until much much higher perk levels which is pretty damn expensive.

3. Give all monsters the chance to drop more gear. Seeing how loot orbs usually gives us shit ammunition or a few candies this change could compensate a little bit with a better chance to actually loot a tier piece from a monster and not just an orb. I remember killing a goblin and finding a tier 1 dagger inside, made me so excited to see loot inside a monster, but out of the 1000s of goblins I killed that was the only piece of loot I ever got.

4. Let us be able to spend our money to buy IRON. Since it is the ore we need to craft t1s at the forge and since mining is a small area full of botting miners giving us the option to purchase iron to craft with would help out quite a bit when trying to gear up also another gold sink. One of the best things about last era was being able to craft gear using starstones and being able to loot items to sell and buy more starstones.

5. To offset these changes, make it require either 4 or 5 of each tier to upgrade to the next level. This will increase the amount of time it takes to get to later tiers of gear which will in turn prolong the life of the server without truely punishing the players because if we increase the gold/loot it will seem like we are getting more loot/gold than we currently are, but it will almost be balanced since we need more tiers to get to the next level.

Then again maybe i'm retarded and these ideas are terrible.
Y U NO HALP MEH!

Kill the 2k world boss after like 15 minutes... it gave us like no levels............................................................ wasnt even remotely worth coming to.... this needs to be changed.......
level 2.6k and i gained 5 levels from bonus
level 2.3k gained like 9

Kill the 2k world boss after like 15 minutes... it gave us like no levels............................................................ wasnt even remotely worth coming to.... this needs to be changed.......
level 2.6k and i gained 5 levels from bonus
level 2.3k gained like 9

I got more levels on the way there than i did on the actual boss itself lol

ICE QUEEN BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19:08 Loot of the ice queen: nothing
This morning i killed her... Got nothing.... i wrote it off as shit luck.... This evening i kill her again.... NOTHING AGAIN... this needs to be fixed..... @Xagul @Synthetic_

where the fuck are the bosses? passwords???

didn't play beta or talk with developers on a daily basis through vent...

How the fuck do new players find boss spawns when everyone on this OT is a pile of shit and would never show you, and when I explore HOW CAN I TELL THERES A BOSS SPAWN IF IT'S ALWAYS DEAD. people are killing them every second they spawn, the body is decayed by the time I find any location that looks like a spawn.

CAN you please just have like a "X" mark beside any boss spawn so people know that a boss spawn exists there? Or anything to a big sign or a small sign to show a boss exists in those certain locations.

How the fuck do new players find boss spawns when everyone on this OT is a pile of shit and would never show you, and when I explore HOW CAN I TELL THERES A BOSS SPAWN IF IT'S ALWAYS DEAD. people are killing them every second they spawn, the body is decayed by the time I find any location that looks like a spawn.

CAN you please just have like a "X" mark beside any boss spawn so people know that a boss spawn exists there? Or anything to a big sign or a small sign to show a boss exists in those certain locations.

maybe just making the corpse of the boss last till it respawns?

2k are Glacial Bosses EXP needs to be boosted as well.. Big time.. there is no rewarding feel to a BOSS exp orb.. its tiny. like... 80% of a level tiny..

Back