• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
very impatient bois
Very much so.
In the meanwhile.
If everyone here would try to make a tier list of all the classes, how would they look and why?
I really have no idea which class is best or worst solo or combined.

Hard to say since alot of the classes strengths was based on a bot doing alot for u. Many classes might be extremely hard to play to even close to the level they was before

I played an illu/pyro last era and it was really fun, also illu/shade isn't bad either. I think you can really make anything work just depends on your preference.

@Xagul Can you make it so that we still get uber spells for our vocations? Since ironman is no longer going to be a thing.

Hard to say since alot of the classes strengths was based on a bot doing alot for u. Many classes might be extremely hard to play to even close to the level they was before
Can you list a few (or as many as you can think of)? I can take a look at ways to tweak them to be more friendly for manual play. I've already changed the buff spells such as mortification/haste.

Can you list a few (or as many as you can think of)? I can take a look at ways to tweak them to be more friendly for manual play. I've already changed the buff spells such as mortification/haste.
Think it's mostly just ninjas deadly strike and leviathan/warrior combo that requires bots to play well on and perhaps tactician with the backstab if you have already tweaked most of the buff spells

Maybe just make those "heavy hitter" spells passive slightly watered down bonuses? Example : tactician dances around target and if at the backside does X amount more dmg naturally?

I agree with Frequent hype is here leggo!

Think it's mostly just ninjas deadly strike and leviathan/warrior combo that requires bots to play well on and perhaps tactician with the backstab if you have already tweaked most of the buff spells
Do you mean to have like Deadly Strike as a toggle? That you can toggle it on and off so it auto casts?
Would that help em? (Casting the spell turn it on/off).

Ninja, warrior/levi, shaman (having to resummon everytime you move not to far but not far enough for totems to move to you) Tact with backstab and boxes and decoy all need to be spammed constantly to get ur dps off

man JUST open
wtf dont give us otclient thats shit. and now u must change every spell to make it playable without bots? lol its never gonna open like thios. just open it with bots

I'm pretty sure you can use either. But if you play manually on the otclient then you get bonus exp and loot.

no man but its obvious its not gonna open anytime soon because he thinks he must fix everything. just put bonus loot and exp with otclient and be done with it

Back