• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
This is so funny and sad to read at the same time. This is the exact reason why Xagul probably doesn't care for OTS and or working on his previous servers. People that complain about the most useless stuff. Most of us here enjoy Deathzot for the enjoyment, nostalgia and having fun with friends. Xagul is nice enough to reset the server, give it a fresh start with some really cool changes, and let us all enjoy that awesome feeling again. If you are someone that cares more about 5 year old donations rather than enjoying the server for what it is then don't even bother playing cause you are playing for the wrong reason.

If everyone that donated in all the ERA's combined got all their donations worth back, the server would be so inflated to the point where it wouldn't even be fun. This is why he would give donations back in small amounts over time. That could be a reason why Xagul wants a clean slate, to see how it effects the server. I am also interested on what would happen if donations were disabled, how would the gameplay turn out??

All the toxic people should just leave now and stop annoying Xagul before he changes his mind. Stop complaining about everything, asking him to release it now, or complaining about random stuff.. just give the man some time and chill out. The longer we wait, the more content we'll probably get. I understand we all want to hurry up and play it, but spamming the thread with useless posts won't do any good.

Many people are talking about this it seems to be a great server, I have never played it tho but I will join next era any advice from old players which vocation to choose? (I only played druid since I start Tibia) so which one is the most close to druid? I also played Xagul's first server OT-Madness 8.10 it was a great server too and still got the data-pack since years.

Many people are talking about this it seems to be a great server, I have never played it tho but I will join next era any advice from old players which vocation to choose? (I only played druid since I start Tibia) so which one is the most close to druid? I also played Xagul's first server OT-Madness 8.10 it was a great server too and still got the data-pack since years.

Play Sharpshooter/Leviathan. Most OP voc

Play Sharpshooter/Leviathan. Most OP voc
Looks good but that seems to be pally/knight based are mages bad there? I prefer mages, I am also trying to read the vocations page but it seems too complicated so I decided to ask here easier.

Here you have the possibility to rebirth for the first time after you reach level 9000 enabling you to have 2 vocations and later on even 3 (upon reaching 50000 level after rebirth) If you are looking for a healer then Priest is the way to go however, I would recommend it as a second vocation because it may lack in damage. So you should perhaps start with something stronger as Shade or whatever suits your likings (you can read about vocations under DeathZot - Vocations (http://deathzot.net/vocations.php)). Since you played druid I assume you like support vocations and Shaman is also a good support vocation which has decent damage output too for a support. At the end of the day I think you should try out a few vocations and see what most suits your play style with this era having 5x exp it will enable you to easily try new vocations.

oh and if Bard is not one of Xagul's jokes then it seems perfect for you. You can read about Bard on page 189 of this thread.
Also each vocation has uber spells which can be looted after level 7000 which are not located in vocation descriptions so if you are interested in that you can ask in-game channels next era.
Good luck!

Great so there will be decent support in-game? because server has to many features and I will need few more explanation when I start but since I can rebirth and merge 2 vocations as much as I understood so I can maybe use a knight at first or something with high health then I go to a mage so I merge both support/blocking? I am not sure XD, anyways I will continue reading and I will also try in game when server starts.
Does this server have discord or somewhere I can chat with players? until it starts?

Pro tip: Never listen to anything @Animosity Zero says :D!

But if you play "druid" I assume you just like "mages" in general since druid on real tibia is just a mage that happens to have a healing spell that people tend to use from time to time rather than a UH rune. With that in mind, you should just choose a mage that aligns with the type of magic you are most interested (such as Pyromancer if you like fire). From there you can rebirth into another mage if you want to mix some other spells into your arsenal. The nice thing about Deathzot is that 90% of what really matters is equipment so if you choose 2 vocations that aren't the absolute best, you can just make another character and carry your equipment over to the new character to just plow through everything and level up quickly.

One thing I will say is that the website is generally pretty outdated when it comes to vocation info. You are much better off making a new character and checking the vocations in-game at the oracle, it will show you all of their spells/stats before asking you to confirm your choice.

Yeah there will be plenty of in-game support I guarantee it!
When combining 2 vocations you have to take under consideration their abilities and skills, if they stack together, for example if you take a knight and mage like you said then as an example I will use Warrior and Shade. Shades ability such as Mortification will grant you 50% magic levels and Warrior does not use Magic levels for anything therefore the buff will only apply to Shades spell but if you combine Shade with Pyromancer for example then Shade's buff will benefit not only his spells but also Pyromancer's spells.
Additionally when taking 2 magic vocations you will be able to train magic level for both vocations. What that means is if you pick Shade as first and Pyromancer as second vocation and you will get magic level 60 before you reborn, then your magic level will stay 60 for Shade however you begin skills from 0 for Pyromancer, meaning you have 60 magic levels + whatever you get after re-birthing into Pyromancer. Its complicated but once you start playing it will make sense.

Keep in mind that you can still make melee vocations work with mages and so on for example i've seen Paladin/Elementalist or Paladin/Shade work pretty well because Paladin also skills magic level.

I took a quick read in the guide/vocations and I decided I am not sure if that is correct,
SharpShooter/Elementalist or Elementalist/Sharpshooter but I prefer to start with the mage what you think about that? is that a good choice? (I hate knights) so I am trying to pick up Mage/pally alike.
I am just trying to know what to choose because as I see most players know how to start so I will be stuck at the beginning and I like catching to the top ones when I play a server.
If there's a discord server or something would be great so I can discuss stuffs like that with old players.

Pro tip: Never listen to anything @Animosity Zero says :D!

But if you play "druid" I assume you just like "mages" in general since druid on real tibia is just a mage that happens to have a healing spell that people tend to use from time to time rather than a UH rune. With that in mind, you should just choose a mage that aligns with the type of magic you are most interested (such as Pyromancer if you like fire). From there you can rebirth into another mage if you want to mix some other spells into your arsenal. The nice thing about Deathzot is that 90% of what really matters is equipment so if you choose 2 vocations that aren't the absolute best, you can just make another character and carry your equipment over to the new character to just plow through everything and level up quickly.

One thing I will say is that the website is generally pretty outdated when it comes to vocation info. You are much better off making a new character and checking the vocations in-game at the oracle, it will show you all of their spells/stats before asking you to confirm your choice.
The only custom server I played was your OT-Madness and since that time I only play War/PVP servers and druid was the most needed/used vocation as healer etc.. so I am used to it and I also don't like the melee vocations shooters would be best for me but I am still confused about what to choose at the start when I read guide/vocations and checked highscores (top 40 players) they are totally different from each other so I can't decide.

Well if you want something that is confirmed then I recommend Illusionist as first vocation and Elementalist as second, they work really well with each other, great for PVP and PVE. Illusionist/Pyromancer is also good if you want more damage and better PVE however Illu/ele is safer as elementalist has 120 mana per level.
This will also enable you to get a feel for the OT and vocations/skills and so on. Later on you can try something else.
As for your Sharpshooter/Elementalist, i've never seen it myself so not sure but if you want pally then Zenbow is a good choice with mage vocs such as elementalist since Zenbow is a magical archer that skills magic level.

The only custom server I played was your OT-Madness and since that time I only play War/PVP servers and druid was the most needed/used vocation as healer etc.. so I am used to it and I also don't like the melee vocations shooters would be best for me but I am still confused about what to choose at the start when I read guide/vocations and checked highscores (top 40 players) they are totally different from each other so I can't decide.
Play whatever you like.

You can join the discord and ask if you have questions.

Thanks everyone, I will take this conversation to discord then to understand better.

it's funny how people cry about not getting more updates... besides more classes/combinations this server is honestly done
it has dungeons for every leveling range , leveling zones till 3rd rebirth lvl 50K?
so on that note.. who of you got that ?
oh nobody?
so your asking for more content but haven't even finished the current content .. gotcha.
this server is honestly finished.. the only things he could possibly add is
1) more vocations
2) more mini games?
3) more secondary shit to make you more powerfull?

the main issue is deathzot as a server is flawed.
it's a game with a core idea. you upgrade your gear and your gear = how strong you are.
the issue with it is the upgrading at some point slows down to a crawl (i'm guessing this is T12 next era)
the highest tier being T13 or T14 (not sure).
but once you hit the "crawling speed" tier. progression just feels like it stopped.

most players live for that next upgrade but when your next upgrade click is more then a month away instead of just a few days that exitement goes away and becomes a grind.
it's why his new server/xdc had a better concept (in terms of gear)
every piece of currency you use has a chance to be that next amazing item you will use. there is no mindless grinding just a next gamble to get that amazing item you want.

deathzot is great by it's simplicity but also flawed because of it .. i can let an 8 year old play deathzot and he will get the point .. get more gear & upgrade.

i'd say a fun twist on deathzot would be removing the upgrade system , add random stats to the gear , make tiered gear drop per zone (so midguard would drop t10 for example). and introduce a re-roll system with a chance to break the gear.
(tho this is my personal preferred way and probably goes against what deathzot is.)

hahhhh reset
no ads
no moneyback
hhh
dead server in week again man whats the point.
noone interest in your new ots`? so now u just open this for free money hahh

Back