• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Xagul @Synthetic_ Maybe one of you should do a full write up on the website, in the Library section, on what Rebirths do, what benefits you get, and what exactly happens. That way, someone doesn't have to look through 50 pages of talk just to find it. That would be pretty handy.

HOLY SHIT that went on a it longer and furter than I saw comming and I talk to you on a daily basis... ffs man these daggers are doing weird things to people!

Oh, God, That Signature Picture.
Koodles: The Deadly Parrot

Theres already barely any archers and hunters and the fact that rebirth as either one of those seems to lack synergy compared to other combos I feel like adding the 2 new melee vocations that u were talking about is gonna put distance fighters even in a worse state. Why play anything else other than barb/ninja or shade/illusionist?

@Xagul @Synthetic_ Maybe one of you should do a full write up on the website, in the Library section, on what Rebirths do, what benefits you get, and what exactly happens. That way, someone doesn't have to look through 50 pages of talk just to find it. That would be pretty handy.
yes please. i have no idea what everyone is talking about.

Theres already barely any archers and hunters and the fact that rebirth as either one of those seems to lack synergy compared to other combos I feel like adding the 2 new melee vocations that u were talking about is gonna put distance fighters even in a worse state. Why play anything else other than barb/ninja or shade/illusionist?

Because Ninja/Archer is god-tier pvp

Some more combinations that can do wonders:

DPS
- illusionist/elementalist (tons of AoE damage and quite tanky)
- illusionist/ninja (leaves the barb/ninja combination far and far behind him dps wise)
- ninja/zealot (good damage because of Zealot's passive and attack speed boost)

Tank
- barb/priest (immortal, cannot die)
- barb/zealot (tanky, but also nice damage because of Zealot's passive)
- barb/elementalist (tanky and good AoE damage
- barb/warrior (tanky, but not something really special)

Other
- elementalist/shade (never run out of soul, also good for making black hole runes if you have the spellbook)
- hunter/tactician (don't know the tactician yet, but I expect that the fear and maybe cobra shot energies very well with the tactician)

Last edited:
Some more combinations that can do wonders:

DPS
- illusionist/elementalist (tons of AoE damage)
- illusionist/ninja (leaves the barb/ninja combination far and far behind him dps wise)
- ninja/zealot (good damage because of Zealot's passive and attack speed boost)

Tank
- barb/priest (immortal, cannot die)
- barb/zealot (tanky, but also nice damage because of Zealot's passive)
- barb/elementalist (tanky and good AoE damage
- barb/warrior (tanky, but not something really special)

Other
- elementalist/shade (never run out of soul, also good for making black hole runes if you have the spellbook)
- hunter/tactician (don't know the tactician yet, but I expect that the fear and maybe cobra shot energies very well with the tactician)

I actually think illusionist with anything will be really good, straight up doubles your damage. Except Ninja>Illu or the other way around will probably have a disadvantage as you cant make your clone stand in line with your target to land deadly strike. It will still prob be really good with double flicker strike and assassinate but PvP wise, you really want to land that deadly strike. Its already pretty unreliable as it is if you are using it vs someone with half a brain, but it will still be fun to see. Just my 2 cents :p.

You can see it after the update since I will most likely go ninja followed by zealot, although elementalist is tempting as well or if the tactician is laying traps the double traps could be funny. Hopefully the mirror image can proc Zealot's passive as well.

I don't really see illusionist working with a hunter, barbarian or warrior. Priests and archers have their disadvantage as well.
- Hunter has to proc the cobra shot on every target (I must admit that having 2 big wolves and 6 or 8 small wolves is godlike for trapping people in pvp) and the double grizzly is worthless as well.
- For the tanky vocations I see little advantage. You become more tanky, but your damage barely increases.
- Priest's double heal and double guardian angel doesn't really helps much either and I don't know or a mob can has two divine furies on him.
- Archer can be nice, but it's already impossible to let someone get head by a far away snipe shot, so 2 of them is really impossible. Unless the other is afk and not moving of course

- Hunter has to proc the cobra shot on every target (I must admit that having 2 big wolves and 6 or 8 small wolves is godlike for trapping people in pvp) and the double grizzly is worthless as well.
Illusionist clone will mimic "most" spells, general rule of thumb, if the spell has anything to do with summoning/spawning a physical thing into the world, it will not work with illusion. Same with runes as well.

How much would wooden keys cost at half off?
The 5 Big Token Wooden Key is on sale. (500 Small Donation Tokens)

If you have Premium, you get 10% off.
It is also 50% off today.
Put both together - 200 Small Donation Tokens Per Key

Basically $2 per Wooden Key (you save $3 per key today)

Illusionist clone will mimic "most" spells, general rule of thumb, if the spell has anything to do with summoning/spawning a physical thing into the world, it will not work with illusion. Same with runes as well.
How about passives? Let say an illusionist goes zealot, can the mirror image proc the laguna blade passive as well? If so, does the mirror image and illusionist share the same pool of attacks so together they are procing the passive or does it work independently so that both the illusionist and the mirror image can each proc their own laguna blade passive?

How about passives? Let say an illusionist goes zealot, can the mirror image proc the laguna blade passive as well? If so, does the mirror image and illusionist share the same pool of attacks so together they are procing the passive or does it work independently so that both the illusionist and the mirror image can each proc their own laguna blade passive?

Xagulz will have to answer this, I do know the illusion doesn't actually cast any spells or do any Melees (It is your player doing it twice, but one just comes from the Illusion.

But I don't know if the Illusion's attacks count towards the Laguna Blade Passive.

Make it so people with aol lose exp if they die in PVP, right now there's no point in killing anyone, 90% has aol and they will just come back 15 minutes after they died

Make it so people with aol lose exp if they die in PVP, right now there's no point in killing anyone, 90% has aol and they will just come back 15 minutes after they died

I think this is happening, but don't quote me on it.

Back