• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yeah.. 3 hours later for european players would mean that most people would probably be asleep, either that or pretty tired.

Yeah.. 3 hours later for european players would mean that most people would probably be asleep, either that or pretty tired.

Yepp, I was up for work at 6 AM GMT, by the time I get home its 6 PM GMT, leaving me with 2 hours until the server starts. 3 Hours later would mean I wouldn't have the willpower to stay awake to play lol

Really looking forward to this. Haven't found really a decent server to play in months and I remember this server being fun as hell. Can't wait.

I actually didn't think of this. It's a great point actually... the problem is the current release time is already very late for EU players however it is the weekend so they could stay up later if they want. It's a hard decision I think we should vote...

Should we extend release by 3 hours to make it fair for west coast players that are in school?
http://strawpoll.me/1782784

And eu players? its freaking 00:00 by that time

And eu players? its freaking 00:00 by that time
notice the 51 votes vs 8 votes? it aint gonna happen. lol

should be home from work just intime to login and find 1238917231781289371 people in the temple and instant debug. level 1 mass pvp war.... LETS DO THIS... lawl

notice the 51 votes vs 8 votes? it aint gonna happen. lol

should be home from work just intime to login and find 1238917231781289371 people in the temple and instant debug. level 1 mass pvp war.... LETS DO THIS... lawl

Didnt check the poll before

how long for it to release? i'll prolly try it out, i like customs

i googled and i think it's in 6:30h, not sure tho

Last edited:
What is the stance about bots, since it's 8.60
We allow players to use bots, but we have done things to make it better for the people that do not bot. The only hard limitation currently as far as preventing people from using bots is the people that use stupid hold target scripts on auto 1. Slowing it down or doing a proper hold target script will be just fine though.

Edit:
Since you probably didn't follow the server development I suppose I will answer before you ask what kinds of things are in to make manual playing better.

• Orb system allows players to get bonus loot/maps/experience/gold and cannot be picked up by conventional bots.
  • Stamina will prevent players from afking 24/7 but will regenerate when you are not hunting so it shouldn't be a problem for most people.
  • Automatic event system allows people to compete and win reward tokens which are the donation currency on deathzot. Not being afk = a chance to win events and get free donations!

We allow players to use bots, but we have done things to make it better for the people that do not bot. The only hard limitation currently as far as preventing people from using bots is the people that use stupid hold target scripts on auto 1. Slowing it down or doing a proper hold target script will be just fine though.

So, classic cave botting is allowed? What are the things that will benefit players to choose not to cave bot

Back