• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I know if they kept it 8.0 they would've gained higher population on the server.

How long has it been since the last update?
The server is overflowing with multi-clients.

I know if they kept it 8.0 they would've gained higher population on the server.

How long has it been since the last update?
The server is overflowing with multi-clients.

this server died as soon as shawn made the shitty systems, like auto heal etc

it went to hell cause they tried to make deathzot into a whole new server!! there for i dont even claim the new server as deathzot

There were a lot of reasons leading to it's end, including but not limited to, not enough content, pay to win and incredibly boring after awhile.

Nah lol that isn't the reason it's dead. That system made sense since everyone heal botted anyways.

Dont fucking say everyone please. There are many ppl thinking this aint even close to deathzot

Did I once say that I thought it wasn't "deathzot". No, so relax spaz

dude get on your white horse please, u been trying to say everyone liked this "deathzot" since it started. Still its dead and went dead just some weeks after it went on

dude get on your white horse please, u been trying to say everyone liked this "deathzot" since it started. Still its dead and went dead just some weeks after it went on
Lol really now it went dead a few weeks after launch? You honestly have no idea what you are talking about

People are still fighting about this server?

Deathzot was a server about Tiered Equipment where you botted for hours and killed bosses for items.

This server is exactly that. If you don't like botting for hours to slowly grind tier items, then you won't like ANY deathzot.

I'm not defending the server, I personally don't like it very much, but a TON of people do like it. The only problem is these styles of servers aren't meant to be persistant, There is a reason why they reset all the time. Starting over is fun because you have that fight to get to the top. This server has been up for WAY too long, if he said there was going to be a reset with a new update, it would easily go back to 200-400 active players again for a few months.

I like many others have played that server, I like the dual class system and the tiered items and how the equipment has regen & bonuses but this server could be better.
I left because the tutors are evil arrogant little turds hehe and the admins don't listen to the players at all plus you never see them online.

Another reason is they never updated the server like they said they would. They need more hunting grounds.. it just got old repeating the same areas over and over.

I like many others have played that server, I like the dual class system and the tiered items and how the equipment has regen & bonuses but this server could be better.
I left because the tutors are evil arrogant little turds hehe and the admins don't listen to the players at all plus you never see them online.

Another reason is they never updated the server like they said they would. They need more hunting grounds.. it just got old repeating the same areas over and over.

They updated the server for months and months. They just stopped at some point.

That's the issue with Deathzot, it requires INFINITE content, and since infinite is an impossible number, the players will never be happy.

They updated the server for months and months. They just stopped at some point.

That's the issue with Deathzot, it requires INFINITE content, and since infinite is an impossible number, the players will never be happy.
Have you heard from shawn or jake? Havent seen or heard from either of them ina while. I stopped playing a while back when I started my new job. Finally have a set schedule so I have some time to game again lol.

Have you heard from shawn or jake? Havent seen or heard from either of them ina while. I stopped playing a while back when I started my new job. Finally have a set schedule so I have some time to game again lol.

Of course, they hang out in my ventrilo each and everyday.

We even played Warframe together a few days ago to test out the new updates to that game.
Why do you ask?

Of course, they hang out in my ventrilo each and everyday.

We even played Warframe together a few days ago to test out the new updates to that game.
Why do you ask?
He's asking cause they haven't shown their faces since they stopped working on the server

Neither Shawn nor Jake play their own server (Deathzot).

So I can totally see them not having much motivation for updating it.

No one can make something fun if they don't play it themselves, its virtually impossible.

Neither Shawn nor Jake play their own server (Deathzot).

So I can totally see them not having much motivation for updating it.

No one can make something fun if they don't play it themselves, its virtually impossible.
I was referring to there server lol. Talking about games in general

Back